What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

28 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I can't recommend it other than a decent value whiskey for the price I got it at. Probably won't buy it again unless it's around $13 or 14.

Ah nevermind then. I'm spoiled in bourbon country, so many good choices. 

Life's too short to drink mediocre booze.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

So am I the only one not surprised by Hollywood imploding right now?  Am I the only one enjoying seeing these people finally getting caught, but being sad by never being able to watch their movies the same way again? 

Not surprised its imploding, im surprised who's being named.

Just now, patdt13 said:

Not surprised its imploding, im surprised who's being named.

I wasn't remotely surprised by Weinstein or Spacey.  Those rumors have been out there for years, but people always ignored them for some reason.  The writer/director of Jeepers Creepers was LITERALLY convicted of molesting a 12 year old kid and he's still working in Hollywood and literally put a joke about pedophilia into Jeepers Creepers 3.  Bryan Singer of X-Men movie fame has been accused multiple times, Roman Polanski literally admitted to raping a 12 year old girl and got a standing ovation.  There are rumors (which I believe) that the recent hacking of all those celebrity pictures was some sort of producer database of pictures. 

The only thing that's surprising to me is how some of them are still seeming to get away with it still.  The Affleck brothers for example. 

1 hour ago, jonu62882 said:

Could this be the downfall of Trump?  How deep will the legal implications go?

Doubt it. From what I understand, which isn't much, even if he colluded with Russia that's not illegal. A GOP house would probably never impeach him. And his supporters don't care and/or don't believe it

So if allegations keep expanding at this rate and work of the accused becoming instantly tainted, and given Hollywood's success formula in franchise building, I'm gonna give it 10 years for all new movies and shows to be animated. It's gonna be a lot easier to look at a super hero who is the face of a multi billion dollar universe franchise if he's animated and to just swap his voice instead of forever reminding people of heinous crimes.

I can't wait for Daniel Day Lewis to collect his Oscar in 2030 for voice acting whatever powerful Oscar bait movie he's gonna work on.