What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Whelp, I signed up for Kik, because why the hell not. So far so normal - she just sucks at typing/might be retarded/might be drunk. She misspelled like a million things, she meant she wanted to show me her *Costume* not custom. Which she did. She's headed to a Halloween party. And I guess she wanted Kik so she doesn't have to give out her phone number, but it allows her to trade photos and make sure the dude is who he states he is. 

Shes cute too. And yes, I am 99% sure its her, as I have seen like 6 photos of her now, lol. 

Thinking about how sad the world has become. No kids really going out for trick or treats (At least in my area) like they did when I was a kid. Its still there, but very limited. Also how sad Christmas has become. No christmas lights and holiday cheer, just sales and parents focusing on letting their kid know they are Santa. Just sucks!

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

Nevermind I don't think I can accept the new factory job because I can't find a cheap vehicle for work since our jobs conflict on time 

Congrats on the new job.

How cheap are you talking about? Check Auto Trader (is that still around?), Craig's List, maybe a FB group that sells stuff in/around your area? Maybe the local paper?

2 hours ago, patdt13 said:

3 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

That Progressive commercial cracks me up every time. "Next thing you know I'm telling strangers defense wins championships." "Well it does."

Its my new favorite commercial 

It's fantastic. 

"Why is the door open... are we trying to air condition the whole neighborhood?"

I heard this more than a few times in my childhood.