What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I have a question.  I am able to get Apple Music, Spotify Premium, or Tidal for $4.99 a month.  Which one would you guys recommend and why?  I am a big hip-hop fan and I am currently using a free trial of Apple Music.  The cool thing about Apple Music is Dr. Dre's album The Chronic only seems to be available on there.  I know Jay-Z and other hip-hop artist sometimes have timed exclusives on Tidal.  Outside of those things, I don't really know much about music streaming services.

9 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

Yeah I agree. I went out with my 2 boys last night for over an hour and it was fun watching them have fun. People are too lazy now they want to go to the mall to trick or treat or do lame trunk or treats in a parking lot. I loved trick or treating when I was a kid and I want my kids to have the same experience. Also, what's up with people leaving their lights on but not having candy? Shouldn't most adults know to turn the lights off if they aren't participating? 

Yeah, the world has gotten pretty lame. Super lame to be exact. Suck all the fun out of everything.

23 minutes ago, showtime said:

I have a question.  I am able to get Apple Music, Spotify Premium, or Tidal for $4.99 a month.  Which one would you guys recommend and why?  I am a big hip-hop fan and I am currently using a free trial of Apple Music.  The cool thing about Apple Music is Dr. Dre's album The Chronic only seems to be available on there.  I know Jay-Z and other hip-hop artist sometimes have timed exclusives on Tidal.  Outside of those things, I don't really know much about music streaming services.

Spotify's EULA basically says they're selling all of your info. 

I know nothing about Tidal, except they're struggling.

I have Apple Music, and am yet to find a song that isn't on there. I mostly listen to punk and ska, so it's not like I'm searching for mainstream music. 

4 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Spotify's EULA basically says they're selling all of your info. 

I know nothing about Tidal, except they're struggling.

I have Apple Music, and am yet to find a song that isn't on there. I mostly listen to punk and ska, so it's not like I'm searching for mainstream music. 

I'm enjoying Apple Music so far.  My free trial last until January of 2018, so I will be able to continue to use it for a while.  I'm going to start up the Tidal free trial as well and test it out.  I've never been impressed by Spotify, but I know it's extremely popular, so I wanted to include it as an option.  

1. Absolutely fantastic World Series. Probably the best ever, at least that I've seen.

2. Really happy for Houston, their young guys that came up through their system, their vets that were acquired over the last couple years who finally got a WS trophy, the city itself.

3. Really happy the Dodgers lost, and that the Astros got to celebrate at Dodger Stadium.

4. I hope everyone that talked crap about Judge for his strikeout record during the season talk the same amount of crap about Bellinger for his strikeout record during the WS.

5. Carlos Beltran looks way more like Bartolo Colon than he should.

6. Let's hope these Dodger 'fans' don't burn Los Angeles down now. And if they do, let's hope they just keep it to the actual city of LA, and not spread to the outer limits of LA County. 

Edited by BigBillsFan13
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

1. Absolutely fantastic World Series. Probably the best ever, at least that I've seen.

Really don’t see how it was better than last year’s. If game 5 had happened in game 7 this year, I could absolutely see it. But the tension games were in the middle of the series. The two elimination games didn’t really hold any drama at all.

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

I've decided to have the brain of a dog transplanted into me to escape from some of the stress of the real world 

But at the end of the day there’s still a dog humping my leg and a full grown man scaring himself awake with a fart. So what’s changed? 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Really happy for Houston, their young guys that came up through their system, their vets that were acquired over the last couple years who finally got a WS trophy, the city itself

The last championship in Houston was the Rockets in 95. I really enjoyed it with my parents, back when I was a teenager. Now, I'm getting to enjoy this with my kids. 

SO GREAT! WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!

• Like 2