What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

57 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The world needs more @bucsfan333 and @LETSGOBROWNIES. They should start a podcast about football...

But instead of a podcast, it should be a TV show. But instead of being about football, it should be about those two moving to New Orleans and solving crimes. I could play the role of the street smart pimp who keeps them in the know...I already have a catch phrase in mind for my character...

I’m in, I love New Orleans.

Beignets and sazeracs??? Man...

Couple quick questions though, do we actually solve the crimes or can we just stumble around the French Quarter questioning strippers? Is sobriety required? 

Let's do it.

But every day is Mardi Gras. Like Groundhog Day, but better. And I wake up every morning hung over, with beads, and I never know where they came from.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Let's do it.

But every day is Mardi Gras. Like Groundhog Day, but better. And I wake up every morning hung over, with beads, and I never know where they came from.

Plot error brah.

If this is like Groundhog Day, whatever happened the day before doesn’t matter, therefore no hangovers.

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ve found our undercover uniforms..

GettyImages-109884608-58a488a73df78c4758

Dibs on that sexy number on the left.

On a side note, the fella on the right that’s how I imagine @domepatrol91 every day IRL.

Ok, this works. I was also thinking one of you would carry a shot glass everywhere, and use it like a magnifying glass. You'd find some evidence, pick it up, put the shotglass against your eye to examine the evidence...

My God, we're gonna win ALL the awards.

11 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Ok, this works. I was also thinking one of you would carry a shot glass everywhere, and use it like a magnifying glass. You'd find some evidence, pick it up, put the shotglass against your eye to examine the evidence...

My God, we're gonna win ALL the awards.

Use it like a jeweler’s loupe you mean?  That’s a great idea.

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Can I be in a wheelchair? I wanna be in a wheelchair.

Yes.  You’re not handicapped though, just really lazy. You use it to smuggle booze into bars too because we’re real cheap.

2 hours ago, eagles101 said:

The current climate of the economy on the rise and businesses and job opportunities increases? 

Depends where doesn't it. Where I am, the economy is the opposite, and it's damned hard to get a job, even with qualifications. No need for the patronising, is there. 

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Depends where doesn't it. Where I am, the economy is the opposite, and it's damned hard to get a job, even with qualifications. No need for the patronising, is there. 

Assuming your in America, the economy is good and while small pockets aka cities my be in a down turn its not hard to move within any state (in the continental us) and find a prospering economy. 

43 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Can I be in a wheelchair? I wanna be in a wheelchair.

I was thinking a segway with a racing stripe, but a wheelchair works. We'll need a custom flame job on it.

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Use it like a jeweler’s loupe you mean?  That’s a great idea.

I do not understand this word. So it's gotta be a pretty good idea.