What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

no. physicals suck. You can live.

I get one every year to get my new med card for my CDL.

I just hate the doctor.

Oh it was easy. Just answer a bunch of questions and have my blood drawn. Said they'd see me again in a couple years. I'll be 40 then and I'll be able to get frisky with the doctor during my prostate exam.

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Had a physical last week and I wanted to let you guys know this guy is Diabetes and Aids FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good to know your ten inches haven't let you down then

7 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I can't back into a parking spot. I used to be able to when I had a sports car, but now that we have the Expedition - geez, that land boat doesn't want to move.

Putting a spoiler on a 2009 Toyota Corolla doesn't make it a sports car 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Putting a spoiler on a 2009 Toyota Corolla doesn't make it a sports car 

I can imagine ET80 totally doing that in the early 2000's when fast and the furious first release. Hes rocking a 4 banger mazda with an enormous spoiler and a 5 inch exhaust. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I can't back into a parking spot. I used to be able to when I had a sports car, but now that we have the Expedition - geez, that land boat doesn't want to move.

Maybe it's because I've always owned SUV's (with the exception of the Subaru...hated that POS), but that's easy.

4 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Maybe it's because I've always owned SUV's (with the exception of the Subaru...hated that POS), but that's easy.

Its def what you are used too. I went from a corvette to a F150 and felt like I was driving a boat. I hated it. 

So I just turned on my microwave and it like shorted out all the outlets on the wall so I had to ghetto rig my fridge to the other wall. Never had that happen before. Gonna have to buy a 3 prong extension cord to keep the fridge where it originally was. What a pain in the ***. This apartment has been the worst I've lived in and by far most expensive. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

When I go from my truck to my wife’s car I feel like I’m driving a go kart.

It’s definitely what you’re used to.

Wanna go for a ride in my go kart sometime 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

So I just turned on my microwave and it like shorted out all the outlets on the wall so I had to ghetto rig my fridge to the other wall. Never had that happen before. Gonna have to buy a 3 prong extension cord to keep the fridge where it originally was. What a pain in the ***. This apartment has been the worst I've lived in and by far most expensive. 

Landlord?

9 minutes ago, theJ said:

Landlord?

Maintenance is terrible here but I'm gonna try that too. Who knows when they'll ever be around. Which sucks for an expensive place.