What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, iPwn said:

The cool thing about this website is that you can just ignore people if they talk about stuff you don’t care about.

I prefer just going to the source and ignoring them outright. 

That feature alone will save MANY people from getting banned.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I prefer just going to the source and ignoring them outright. 

That feature alone will save MANY people from getting banned.

It really is. I’ve got 3 ignored outright that have posted here somewhat recently. Glorious. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

It really is. I’ve got 3 ignored outright that have posted here somewhat recently. Glorious. 

I have 3 ignored as well, and ironically 2 of them are Patriots fans. I bet it's a random coincidence. 

I have 3 ignored as well, and ironically 2 of them are Patriots fans. I bet it's a random coincidence. 

My total is 6. Just 3 that have recently posted in this thread. I feel like I should use it more, but I end up having to check some of them because of rule breaking. But at least it’s when I choose to do so.

I'm not a fan of kids...love my niece and nephew, but most of them just drive me nuts. That said, don't have a problem with people bragging on their child (children)'s accomplishments. I mean, I'm sure people get tired of me talking about my dog. 

8 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I'm not a fan of kids...love my niece and nephew, but most of them just drive me nuts. That said, don't have a problem with people bragging on their child (children)'s accomplishments. I mean, I'm sure people get tired of me talking about my dog. 

Meh, Im good with the dog post. But its probably because Ive seen the dog photos on facebook and your dog is hella adorable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I only have one blocked but I might add his newest account. ;)

I totally forgot about that. You're correct good sir. Make it 4 I have blocked. The new one I don't just for comedy purposes, but if he continues his January posting quality, I'll have him added to the list soon as well.

• Like 1

I totally forgot about that. You're correct good sir. Make it 4 I have blocked. The new one I don't just for comedy purposes, but if he continues his January posting quality, I'll have him added to the list soon as well.

I’m referring to the big “Kat”.

• Like 1