What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I honestly wonder how they do this with a straight face. The simulated fire by Dwight? I was in tears I was laughing so hard...

Best opening sequence ever.  My wife was in the kitchen at the time and thought i had lost my marbles.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Yeah, and you havta dig deep to find period stuff.

I don’t think you have to dig, I think it just comes out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Best opening sequence ever.  My wife was in the kitchen at the time and thought i had lost my marbles.

Every part of that sequence was just incredible. Oscar climbing into the ceiling and Angela throwing the cat up there but the cat falls right through the next ceiling tile is one of the funniest parts of it to me. I die laughing every time.

Edited by tntitans4life17
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Also let's be honest here, Jim and Pam are frickin adorable. 

If I was Jim I would have picked Karen (mostly because I have a thing for Rashida Jones) but yeah, you can't help pull for those two.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Every part of that sequence was just incredible. Oscar climbing into the ceiling and Angela throwing the cat up there but the cat falls right through the next ceiling tile is one of the funniest parts of it to me. I die laughing every time.

And KEVIN! LOOTING THE VENDING MACHINE!

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If I was Jim I would have picked Karen (mostly because I have a thing for Rashida Jones) but yeah, you can't help pull for those two.

Nah you Love Contract Karen and marry Pam.

Nah, I'd pick Erin.