What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

How does Burger King exist? I’ve never heard anyone say let’s go to Burger King. Never heard anyone say it’s their favorite fast food joint. Never seen a long drive through line. There’s nothing unique about it

I have to be in the mood for it.

But when I am, watch the **** out.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

i like **** raw bru. dont wanna listen to any happy ****. wasn't conscious to the fact  that every song i posted was like downer music though lol. 

Nah, man. Aside from the last two songs that lost my interest, I'm quite fond of what you posted.

I'm further convinced we could be bffs forever if we were friends in real life.

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

idk where else to put this but i've been thinking about this given it's footbaw draft time

you have the first overall pick in the draft, what is the furthest back round you'd trade it for? ie would you trade it for the entire seventh round? sixth?

Second. But I'd need at least four picks.

7 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

what do you mean? you'd get every pick in the second round

Um. No. I'd be giving up either the top QB in the draft or the top overall prospect. I'd better be receiving a ransom in exchange.

In real life, four twos isn't really plausible. So to trade out of it and not receive a current first, I'd need a second (or two) and a third and fourth and a future first and second. Maybe more.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Um. No. I'd be giving up either the top QB in the draft or the top overall prospect. I'd better be receiving a ransom in exchange.

In real life, four twos isn't really plausible. So to trade out of it and not receive a current first, I'd need a second (or two) and a third and fourth and a future first and second. Maybe more.

no it's a hypothetical, you're trading the first overall for (somehow) all of an entire round

realistically it's an impossibility

6 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Man, making homemade soup takes like 8 hours, but it is worth it.

Jesus. What are you making?

Girlfriend and I used to drunkenly make soup all the time a couple winters ago. And it only took an hour or so. "Regular" soup really only takes an hour too.

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jesus. What are you making?

Girlfriend and I used to drunkenly make soup all the time a couple winters ago. And it only took an hour or so. "Regular" soup really only takes an hour too.

Whenever I buy a rotisserie chicken, I make stock from the carcass, which takes a really long time if you want to really get all the flavor out. Usually let it boil for about 8 hours.