What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

/I started trying to comprehend your post, and then felt like it was a trick and my kitchen was on fire, and then I ran there, but it wasn't, and still though I don't get it.

I mean, obviously, I didn't run there. But could you imagine if I did?

13 minutes ago, MathMan said:

/I started trying to comprehend your post, and then felt like it was a trick and my kitchen was on fire, and then I ran there, but it wasn't, and still though I don't get it.

I'm sober and I'm lost. I may have exaggerated how burninated my kitchen was. Just a melted plate and a lot of smoke 

Just now, MathMan said:

I'm not am your level

never will be.

shocked that you would think id have it in me

Well you're the math man, I'm sure you realized the math behind it all didn't make sense. No way you'd be able to control TAST, the Packers forum, and NFL News/Gen long enough to get a screenshot in

Just now, Tyty said:
14 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I'm sober and I'm lost. I may have exaggerated how burninated my kitchen was. Just a melted plate and a lot of smoke 

my wife burnt my kitchen once. She was heating up a cast iron pan and forgot about it.

I saw the flames from  the kitchen and then saw the kitchen aflame.

I grabbed the pan, and carried it out into the snow, and snuffed the ongoing flames in the kitchen

Even then, I never used it against her, because that is a **** move, so if anyone uses it against you, they are a jerk and not worth it,

Oh yeah, it was 4 months before we finally repainted the kitchen  and it still looks like crap

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Well you're the math man, I'm sure you realized the math behind it all didn't make sense. No way you'd be able to control TAST, the Packers forum, and NFL News/Gen long enough to get a screenshot in

I'm exactly like Jeff goldblum.

I stop to think if I should before I think if I could

So I'm sure y'all have heard about the extreme flooding in Michigan and heard me talk about this amazing cheap theater by me that I go to to see $2.50 movies. Well it's right off the river and it's completely flooded and I'm sorry but if it is beyond repair and closes I'll be joining it in the afterlife asap 

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

So I'm sure y'all have heard about the extreme flooding in Michigan and heard me talk about this amazing cheap theater by me that I go to to see $2.50 movies. Well it's right off the river and it's completely flooded and I'm sorry but if it is beyond repair and closes I'll be joining it in the afterlife asap 

Did you see the video of those people jet skiing down the middle of Kalamazoo?

Looks like it's just south of the 94 overpass.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MathMan said:

Even then, I never used it against her, because that is a **** move, so if anyone uses it against you, they are a jerk and not worth it,

Wtf. My wife uses the fact that I forgot our nonexistent child on the side of the road in a dream against me. That’s her new favorite thing

you are a saint and I should’ve married you tbh

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Wtf. My wife uses the fact that I forgot our nonexistent child on the side of the road in a dream against me. That’s her new favorite thing

you are a saint and I should’ve married you tbh

wtf