What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

As a teacher/coach, I firmly agree with this quote and think it speaks volumes about young people.

c64c3e9fcc0bc226727b6e84db721603.jpg

old bitter people are funny.  and angering.  its almost like theyve ran up the national debt, have had horrible savings practices for the entirety of their lives, and are expecting young people to save their ***** when it comes time to pay for their nursing home

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

@gopherwrestler said A- lmfao. Has me cracking up

A- is fair. That's like a 9.2

A 10 is subjectively perfect.

A 9 is subjectively perfect but with one or two minor flaws. If you're lucky you see a 9 once a week IRL. 8s are jaw-droppingly hot but 'common' enough you see an 8 most days.

Most of us are 4s 5s and 6s.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mistakey said:

old bitter people are funny.  and angering.  its almost like theyve ran up the national debt, have had horrible savings practices for the entirety of their lives, and are expecting young people to save their ***** when it comes time to pay for their nursing home

I used to get angry at them. Now I just smirk and try to appear genuine while clearly provoking them, with them being completely oblivious to what I'm actually doing.

I love what I do. I have the opportunity to impact the lives of about 300-320 young people a year, and it's as rewarding of a feeling and as big of a responsibility as anyone could ever ask for. Other external factors get in the way of this process, but what happens in my classroom and on my athletic fields is truly special, whatever the end result of sports games and test scores is/will be.

I shoot straight with kids and tell them the truth without sugar coating things, although I usually try to be as nice as possible. Kids respect that. I know that I did when I was their age, definitely more so looking back.

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

A 9 is subjectively perfect but with one or two minor flaws. If you're lucky you see a 9 once a week IRL. 8s are jaw-droppingly hot but 'common' enough you see an 8 most days.

Yep! Since it is a football forum, you can compare it to QB’s 

there are the A’s out there, but not something you see every day. 

Tom Brady - A

Brett Favre - A-

Matty Ice - B

you can basically guess the rest 

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

What made those girls not a 10? Them being blonde? Lol

i agree most of us are 4,5,6 but those boobylicious babes are dimes. Good for Rogain Blake.

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

What made those girls not a 10? Them being blonde? Lol

10s are subjective. Not everyone will agree with what makes a girl "perfect", because they might have preferences when it comes to blondes/redheads like you said, or they like tall girls or Italian women. Etc.

I chose a flattering photo but if you google Blake Bortle's girlfriend you'll see all her inadequacies laid bare: pointy elbows and flatly-sloped inner canthi. Knocks her down to a 9.1854

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

10s are subjective. Not everyone will agree with what makes a girl "perfect", because they might have preferences when it comes to blondes/redheads like you said, or they like tall girls or Italian women. Etc.

I chose a flattering photo but if you google Blake Bortle's girlfriend you'll see all her inadequacies laid bare: pointy elbows and flatly-sloped inner canthi. Knocks her down to a 9.1854

Lindsay Duke is her name and is now Blake’s ex. Dime body, 6 face