What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

30 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well I do when I fill up my 1,000 gallon tank at home. 15 cents is $150 bucks... that’s more than it cost to fill up my pickup almost twice. 

Lol If i was buying a thousand gallons, sure I’d pay some attention, but generally speaking either I need it or I don’t and the price is pretty irrelevant.

Not gonna drive across town to save 80 cents.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol If i was buying a thousand gallons, sure I’d pay some attention, but generally speaking either I need it or I don’t and the price is pretty irrelevant.

Not gonna drive across town to save 80 cents.

Haha no I agree, I guess if I’m just driving and need it and too far away from home I’m just going to whatever gas station I come along and not worry about the price.

but yeah, buying clear and red fuel, along with gas in bulk, I sort of have to pay attention at times. 

52 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Am I the only person who doesn’t pay any attention to gas prices?

If I can see multiple signs, and one is cheaper, I'll usually go there. I gave up driving around to save $1-$2. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

If I can see multiple signs, and one is cheaper, I'll usually go there. I gave up driving around to save $1-$2. 

Even then I might not.  

For example, I’m not making a pair of left turns across traffic on a busy street if there’s one on the right side. 

I pass a half dozen places on my way to and from work. I’ll stop if any of them are significantly less, otherwise I go to the one that’s an easy on and off for my commute. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even then I might not.  

For example, I’m not making a pair of left turns across traffic on a busy street if there’s one on the right side. 

Depends on the situation for me. I have a turbo, so I have to use premium. Regular doesn't usually vary that much in price, but premium can be 10-20 cents difference from station to station. If it's an inconvenience to save 2-3 cents a gallon, I won't bother. I can make a U-turn to save $2-$3 though.