What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So excuse me while I'm incredibly insensitive for a second. A fb friend just smothered their 29 day old baby by sleeping with him in the bed and she posted a pic of him on fb saying the lord only takes the most perfect angels. As if this was the lords doing. They tell you over and over when you have a kid not to do this, as this could happen. This is not the lords fault, but your own. Listen to the professionals when they tell you not to sleep with newborns in your bed. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So excuse me while I'm incredibly insensitive for a second. A fb friend just smothered their 29 day old baby by sleeping with him in the bed and she posted a pic of him on fb saying the lord only takes the most perfect angels. As if this was the lords doing. They tell you over and over when you have a kid not to do this, as this could happen. This is not the lords fault, but your own. Listen to the professionals when they tell you not to sleep with newborns in your bed. 

But the doctors are in the pocket of big crib. They are just selling you a bill of goods. Naturally people would have slept with there babies so its fine...

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Maybe it wasn't an accident. :o

6 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

I doubt Gronkowski has the agility to play soccer. Maybe if he was walking about at 200lbs, he’d have the suddenness to change direction, but I doubt he’d be able to stay with smaller players. You see it all the time with tall players.

Gronk would do better if they changed the rules to make soccer a men's sport. ;) :P

Edited by jrry32

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Gronk would do better if they changed the rules to make soccer a men's sport. ;) :P

If you're not braindead at 40 from concussions, is it even a sport?

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Big girl?

14 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Big girl?

Skinny and kinda methy. Meth vibes. But that's most of the people in my area and none of em really do meth. Just look methy. It's the poverty look. Kinda like the London Look but more methy 

Edited by Tyty