What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

who pays $18 for a chicken? every single grocery store I've been to sells full rotisserie chickens for $6-$7.

This might be the difference between previously frozen, mass produced rotisserie chickens for wholesale in stores and fresh, “small batch” chickens cooked at a restaurant. 

Based solely on my experience selling meats (so take that for what it’s worth) chickens in that price $6-8 range are usually cooked off site, frozen and then reheated at the deli or store where you’re buying. For a freshly cooked, never frozen and fully prepped chicken $18 seems about right if not a good price. 

My favrotie smokehouse does full smoked chickens for $22... another place a frequent does a half smoked chicken for $12

Edited by domepatrol91

7 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

It forces a high degree of productivity. It'd be ineffective to not wait til it's too late imo

You're likely being far less efficient if you're having to sacrifice sleep than you would otherwise be if you did some of the work beforehand.

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

You're likely being far less efficient if you're having to sacrifice sleep than you would otherwise be if you did some of the work beforehand.

If I was to present someone as being the opposite of myself I believe you'd be that man, my friend. 

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

This might be the difference between previously frozen, mass produced rotisserie chickens for wholesale in stores and fresh, “small batch” chickens cooked at a restaurant. 

Based solely on my experience selling meats (so take that for what it’s worth) chickens in that price $6-8 range are usually cooked off site, frozen and then reheated at the deli or store where you’re buying. For a freshly cooked, never frozen and fully prepped chicken $18 seems about right if not a good price. 

My favrotie smokehouse does full smoked chickens for $22... another place a frequent does a half smoked chicken for $12

They're free range organic feed blah blah chickens at a local farm 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

If I was to present someone as being the opposite of myself I believe you'd be that man, my friend. 

Likely so. I did procrastinate in college (not to that extent, though), but that's something I grew out of as I got older. My job is a lot easier if I do my work as it comes, rather than waiting for the deadline.

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

this would require not being a piece of ****, which is something i plan on continuing to exist as and also dying as

Nah. You can still be a piece of whatever word is there. There is no such requirement. ;)

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

i went to a buddy's apartment for the first time and this dude got a pet hamster lol. who tf over the age of 12 owns a hamster 

Your buddy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

They're free range organic feed blah blah chickens at a local farm 

That sounds like a damn good deal then 

our organic whole chickens go for $14-16 and that’s raw chicken you gotta take home 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He must do well with the ladies.

i was like "yo you bring girls back here bro?" & he goes "yeah they love this ****, it makes them think im a good caretaker and committed." aite man whatever you gotta do to cope w/ your weird hamster fetish 

• Like 1