What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

so y'all were talking about Indian food the other day. Never had it in my life but just noticed there's a small Indian place a half hour from me (http://memoriesofindiami.com/)

no idea what is good lol. Anyone wanna be my spirit guide?

Samosas are a good starter. 

The Tandoori oven looks promising - Chicken Tikka and Tandoori Chicken are safe bets, and that Sheek Kebab looks like money. Same with the Palak Paneer. Pair 1&2 of these up with some Garlic Rice and Garlic Naan and you have a damn good meal...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Which career would you rather have: Joe Flacco or Eli Manning?

That is a legitimate question enough to get an army of Giants fans in, so they've bitten on the hook. Now you start writing on career accomplishments, then finish with "personally, I'd like to be Flacco because Eli Manning stealing from his own fanbase with his memorabilia fraud is completely shameful".

Done.

"Joe Flacco has the most road playoff wins in NFL history, has won Superbowl MVP and didn't steal from his own fanbase. All of this while never having a #1 WR and perennially playing in a superior conference that's much harder to make the Superbowl in. Also he's better looking"

• Like 1

Just now, Darth Pees said:

"Joe Flacco has the most road playoff wins in NFL history, has won Superbowl MVP and didn't steal from his own fanbase. All of this while never having a #1 WR and perennially playing in a superior conference that's much harder to make the Superbowl in. Also he's better looking"

To be fair, Eli Manning has the most Super Bowl rings of any QB. 14 of them, game worn, and 100% authentic.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This discounts the possibility that you really want to read and comment on 500 words of why Jeff Fisher is an elite coach who deserves an NFL job.

I never read anything in there. I just read a few posts, determine if it's going to escalate in the wrong direction and take action.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

To be fair, Eli Manning has the most Super Bowl rings of any QB. 14 of them, game worn, and 100% authentic.

speaking of ridiculous arguments, no joke, on Reddit the other day on the Ravens subforum, some guy posted a PFF stat about accuracy under 10 yards that had Flacco listed as the 4th most accurate QB under 10 yards as a stat that made it obvious that Flacco was vastly underappreciated. LOL.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tyty said:

so y'all were talking about Indian food the other day. Never had it in my life but just noticed there's a small Indian place a half hour from me (http://memoriesofindiami.com/)

no idea what is good lol. Anyone wanna be my spirit guide?

Man.. Ive been seeing this Indian girl that loves to cook. And my armpits smell like Raman Noodles with the little Chicken dust pouches you mix in, a good 24 hour span after eating. 

Best guide I can be for you. Is to tell you to make sure you dont have work the next day if youre eating there.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

speaking of ridiculous arguments, no joke, on Reddit the other day on the Ravens subforum, some guy posted a PFF stat about accuracy under 10 yards that had Flacco listed as the 4th most accurate QB under 10 yards as a stat that made it obvious that Flacco was vastly underappreciated. LOL.

NOFX said the country music fans injured in the Vegas shooting last year had it coming because they weren't punk music fans. Is this statement despicable or excusable because they're a punk band that are expected to say and do punk things and aren't an ABC tv show

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Man.. Ive been seeing this Indian girl that loves to cook. And my armpits smell like Raman Noodles with the little Chicken dust pouches you mix in, a good 24 hour span after eating. 

Best guide I can be for you. Is to tell you to make sure you dont have work the next day if youre eating there.

I have my exit strategy planned. Do whatever I want in the city then eat there and rush home so me and my toilet can be friends for a couple weeks 

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I have my exit strategy planned. Do whatever I want in the city then eat there and rush home so me and my toilet can be friends for a couple weeks 

Ah. Maybe thats my problem. Im South American so can stomach Indian food easily. So it just bleeds out my pores like a faucet. If I could just sit in the throne room a couple hours cause my system has pushed it through the speed of lightning to get rid of it. Id take it.

8 minutes ago, Tyty said:

NOFX said the country music fans injured in the Vegas shooting last year had it coming because they weren't punk music fans. Is this statement despicable or excusable because they're a punk band that are expected to say and do punk things and aren't an ABC tv show

nofx sucks

• Like 1