What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

If some of you are interested in joining a dynasty league, we are likely going to have a great deal of turnover this season in our TAST Dynasty League. If you'd like to join, please let me know.

Jose Altuve wears New Balance baseball cleats. I wear New Balance. I never thought there were any professional athletes that wore my preferred brand of shoe - and it turns out one of my favorite non-football players wears 'em.

7 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Jose Altuve wears New Balance baseball cleats. I wear New Balance. I never thought there were any professional athletes that wore my preferred brand of shoe - and it turns out one of my favorite non-football players wears 'em.

Ok

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NS922 said:

You can pay to see who liked you. You see your matches immediately. It's not a match until you like them too.

I'm on Tinder to try it out. Very low expectations. I rarely see a girl on there who would be worth talking to, but if there are any out there I might as well see if I can find some. At the very least, I've seen some funny profiles. One of them said her dream was to own cattle she could sing to, another one said "if you have a boat we might could talk". And another quoted the entire "I will find you and I will kill you" thing from Taken, except she replaced "kill" with "f---". I wonder how many guys actually swipe right on stuff like that. xD

enhanced-29174-1453395266-5.jpg?downsize

Some of them are just golden.