Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

Rick J-22 has chosen to kill Regional Manager Rick.

Regional Manager Rick was played by @TedLavie.

Ted will now be reprising the role of Cool Rick.

IBn6mKZ.png

J-22 must now attempt to find safety in Simple Rick's chamber. He will be given a nightly visit to attempt to find Simple Rick.

Guard Ricks have now been given a nightly investigation in their efforts to find J-22. This investigation will only return positive/negative in efforts to find J-22. Locating J-22 before he reaches Simple Rick's chamber is beneficial to their cause.

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I just read roles, rewatched the episode and then read roles again. I think I have figured out a few things. 

Rick D Sanchez the 3rd should be a civ special. He is part of the council.

When Morty becomes president Morty, he kills everyone in the council who opposes him. 

President Mortys classified role is that he will murder everyone on council - which in the TV show is like 5 of them (i didnt count). 

My interpretation of the roles is that this is **ONLY A POSSIBILITY IF OUR INVESTIGATOR LIVES** <== very interesting game mechanic. Do we kill our most powerful role to prevent a bunch of anonymous civs from getting killed? Do we trust one guy or many? WWRD?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to your question. In the show Regional Manager Rick leaves two new characters are introduced. Both cool rick (the guy flicking people off) <== probably an other. And the Top Hat guy (civ special). Only one of those two were announced in thread. Thats weird. 

The other thing that happen in that transaction is Rick J22 kills Simple Rick and replaces him. I think thats what just happened. 

So here is my rundown of what I think transpired:

I think J22 killed Regional Manager Rick. (other death)

I think J22 is about to kill simple Rick (a civ special death)

I think that leads to Sanchez the 3rd (top hat/council member) joining the game and making J22 simple. 

And I think Cool Rick has entered the game as an other. 

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

Rick J-22 has chosen to kill Regional Manager Rick.

Regional Manager Rick was played by @TedLavie.

Ted will now be reprising the role of Cool Rick.

IBn6mKZ.png

J-22 must now attempt to find safety in Simple Rick's chamber. He will be given a nightly visit to attempt to find Simple Rick.

Guard Ricks have now been given a nightly investigation in their efforts to find J-22. This investigation will only return positive/negative in efforts to find J-22. Locating J-22 before he reaches Simple Rick's chamber is beneficial to their cause.

Damn, I am good. 

Archived