Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

31 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Everyone is spreading out votes. to avoid some lynches

My list is malf, husker and Naz so far.

What say you

I still contend Malf is not playing his civ game. He is very selectively choosing what he is responding too. The ideal goal on a holiday night is to have a runaway lynch. But thats not going to happen. Might be possible to narrow down to two or three and see what shakes out. 

I have no read on Husker, slight civ read on Naz. He is playing a strong 'rookie card' game if he is mafia. 

I think Bucs might be another one to push a little bit. He has been super defensive of Malf. Bucs is trying to hard to get on his good side. 

PS - I see nothing has changed with LTBF and FJ playstyle. 

16 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I feel like I am somehow worse at this game than I am at BB or Survivor.

It happens to everyone at some point. Dont sweat it too much. You learn as you go. Takes one to know one. Early bird gets the worm. One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Wait... What?

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

symbol-of-failure.jpg?w=650&h=497

But for real though. Someone want to augment my skimming?

3 normies killed at night.

I am an other, the mafia found me and gained some sort of power up. I am unlynchable at the moment and have no alignment or win condition. 

Ted is a cleared civ. 

Rick Sanchez the 3rd has entered the game and is presumed to be civ special (at least by me, thats not a fact).

Rest is a lot of typical shallow accusations. I think Malf is mafia but you have no reason to trust me. I also think the mafia should hit Ted but they have no reason to trust me. 

Archived