Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not necessarily his vote but his game and how he is playing.  It's not like whicker to post so little, have almost no substance and not really scum hunt (just jumping on BW)

I disagree some about whicker. He scum hunted early but then trailed off the last day or so.

15 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Also we should aim at Evil Morty or a guard. Therefore voting Finn, Dome or Whicker is not the way to go

@TedLavie

Just spitballing here....are you not considering Dome and Fin cause they rejoined the game? 

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I disagree some about whicker. He scum hunted early but then trailed off the last day or so.

@TedLavie

Just spitballing here....are you not considering Dome and Fin cause they rejoined the game? 

When they were out of the game there was still Evil Morty and at least a guard. Once again I'm playing the odds and trying to get a guy that has more chances to be mafia

Just now, TedLavie said:

When they were out of the game there was still Evil Morty and at least a guard. Once again I'm playing the odds and trying to get a guy that has more chances to be mafia

Agreed. I'm just thinking down the line. Is there a chance 1 guard was left off and 1 of them took that spot? 

6 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Ah crap, not paying attention for the loss.

6 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Malf had a scum read on Touch so I wouldn't hate going that route either. Kind of iffy to trust a dead mans read but he usually reads touch better than most.

11 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

bcb

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Bucs

Some of these isn't in order just a heads up.

Taking a look at these....doesn't civ Mookie usually make one vote and then dissapear? Seems a little off in my opinon

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Agreed. I'm just thinking down the line. Is there a chance 1 guard was left off and 1 of them took that spot? 

Was fin speaking matter of factly about who mafia was before he died the first time or after he came back?

Archived