Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

still on fin

PR rising on the ol' radar

How confident are you?

Xmad, Mookie, and Rags are standing out more and more. Rags is playing his mafia game if I remember correctly. When he was batman he was completely different then this game. Not sure he even voted this past night.

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How confident are you?

Xmad, Mookie, and Rags are standing out more and more. Rags is playing his mafia game if I remember correctly. When he was batman he was completely different then this game. Not sure he even voted this past night.

I did vote.  I have just been much, much busier than I thought I would be with interviews and such for firms next year.  

This game shouldn't be used as any kind of tell cause life has erased my ability to dive it.

Husker.  He was my vote D1 and I want to be right.  Mookie and James would be next assuming they are alive.

59 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Well Bucs being cleared sets up some interesting things....

Husker. 

17 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I did vote.  I have just been much, much busier than I thought I would be with interviews and such for firms next year.  

This game shouldn't be used as any kind of tell cause life has erased my ability to dive it.

Husker.  He was my vote D1 and I want to be right.  Mookie and James would be next assuming they are alive.

tenor.gif?itemid=5300962

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

Well Bucs being cleared sets up some interesting things....

Husker. 

20 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So we have had dead people still voting and a number of people voting for people already dead.  

Now we are on d5 and yet again we see 2 people voting for people dead. 

Rags defends himself and says he is playing and proceeds to vote for someone that is dead and 1 of his other two reads are dead. Half the game is like...

tenor.gif?itemid=6109772

We need to start getting our **** together...

tenor.gif?itemid=4576893

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So we have had dead people still voting and a number of people voting for people already dead.  

Now we are on d5 and yet again we see 2 people voting for people dead. 

Rags defends himself and says he is playing and proceeds to vote for someone that is dead and 1 of his other two reads are dead. Half the game is like...

tenor.gif?itemid=6109772

We need to start getting our **** together...

tenor.gif?itemid=4576893

Well, maybe OP should be updated.  I have no clue who is alive right now.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, maybe OP should be updated.  I have no clue who is alive right now.

This, usually I refer to the OP/player list but that's not up to date. I got lazy on note taking for this game. 

Archived