Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

19 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

But yeah town screwed the pooch big time. We let 3 inactive mafia guys skate by all game while lynching the only activity in the game lol

it was pretty fun to watch from our end.  we didn't have to be on any lynches

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

But yeah town screwed the pooch big time. We let 3 inactive mafia guys skate by all game while lynching the only activity in the game lol

Call us inactive all you want, but we nailed a ton of stuff early on. We were on fire the first three days.

Awesome job Mafia!!!!! 

I didn't play nearly like I wanted. I have been dealing with Hurricane Florence and watching it for 2 weeks. Had to evacuate Myrtle Beach yesterday. So glad I got hit when I did cause I was basically gonna stop playing lol (Thank You for whoever did that :))

Just now, The Orca said:

Awesome job Mafia!!!!! 

I didn't play nearly like I wanted. I have been dealing with Hurricane Florence and watching it for 2 weeks. Had to evacuate Myrtle Beach yesterday. So glad I got hit when I did cause I was basically gonna stop playing lol (Thank You for whoever did that :))

Yeah that sucked.  Kind of changed how I was playing.  

On another note, still haven't been a true mafia since I started playing in November.  Keep lynching in the hope I am but it just ain't gonna happen 

tenor.gif?itemid=12022783

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

The more I post the scummier people find me. This is true as civ and mafia. 

This is pretty much my issue as well. I'd post more, but anything higher than three posts gets me looked at.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hmm i guess thats what i have been doing wrong! 

I learned it the hard way - I wanted to be active, wanted to help, but then I'm told that's my scum game. Whatever that means.

My successful scum game is not saying much, it seems. 

Archived