Impromptu GDT - The Threadening

bruceb

1 minute ago, nugpimpen said:

Game after game.... Mayfield's ball placement is usually really freaking good. 

Right that incompletion was on Willies it was a great ball. Even though this is mostly roster bubble guys. This is helping is confidence and control. Loving what I’m seeing 

2 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Game after game.... Mayfield's ball placement is usually really freaking good. 

I thought thebwillies pass was high. 

If he routinely drops that ball he should be cut. I'd sooner have dates, devalve, or cajust over him.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I thought thebwillies pass was high. 

If he routinely drops that ball he should be cut. I'd sooner have dates, devalve, or cajust over him.

I mean it was right in his hands...  I think that ball was probably where he wanted it. Willies is 6'4.  And ya, no way Willies makes the team. 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Never understood the Russell Wilson comp for Baker, but I can understand the Drew Brees one. That’s who he should try to be like anyways.

I never understood why his arm was questioned. He has a really damn strong arm. Brees is a great comp in many ways. Height, Movement in the pocket, finding throwing lanes, sneaky strong arm. 

59 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Missed the first quarter. How did Baker look?

And it's a shame about Dayes, cause it's unlikely he makes the team. But I think he's a really solid RB.

He'll probably go practice squad and get called up once one of the three eventually goes down. 

Archived