Packers Roster Cuts

Packerraymond

5 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

I was just going to ask to stop sharing Herman's tweets because its akin to sharing Nagler. 

Then you shared Nagler and Herman interacting, good stuff. 

I just don't see the value in sharing anything those guys tweet. 

I'm confused... are you suggesting Herman and Nagler tweets are good or bad? ...

Also are you guys sure they cut S Evans? I believe you, and thought he would be cut, I'm just not seeing it elsewhere (yet).

5 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Next year’s draft is going to be very easy for GB.

- figure out where they are picking

- identify 1st round OTs and Pass rushers

- slot them in the 2 picks accordingly

I disagree on the OT's. We have an All=Pro manning the most valuable spot. 1 Pro bowler on the right and a prospect who keeps growing. There's no need to panic there we're in good shape. EDGE needs a tune up.

Just now, Leader said:

Then dont read it. Very simple.

Yeah, you've got it 100% backwards. 

You're clogging up the Packers cuts with non-essential information/speculation. There's tons of threads you can post that stuff in.

Do you know how many users are on their phones?

I shouldn't have to sift through garbage to get the information that this thread was very clearly intended for. 

1 minute ago, Cadmus said:

Yeah, you've got it 100% backwards. 

You're clogging up the Packers cuts with non-essential information/speculation. There's tons of threads you can post that stuff in.

Do you know how many users are on their phones?

I shouldn't have to sift through garbage to get the information that this thread was very clearly intended for. 

They're just talking shop about GBPs cuts. Filling in dead zones with opinion and thoughts. Its totally relevant and properly posted.
The concept that everybody's gotta be a GM-wanna be simply to discuss football - is misguided. It's topical - its interesting to some others - so it belongs.

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I'm confused... are you suggesting Herman and Nagler tweets are good or bad? ...

Also are you guys sure they cut S Evans? I believe you, and thought he would be cut, I'm just not seeing it elsewhere (yet).

I hate Nagler, and I'm indifferent to Herman, but either way they're secondary sources. None of these guys are getting information directly, which is the purpose of this thread until 3PM CST. 

You want to speculate and repost everything at that point fine, but from (and this is from personal experience) it takes significantly MORE time for pages  to load on mobile devices when pages are inundated with pointless tweets. It's Labor Day weekend, do you know how many people are using their phones sans Wi-fi to get the roster updates? 

Just now, Leader said:

They're just talking shop about GBPs cuts. Filling in dead zones with opinion and thoughts. Its totally relevant and properly posted.
The concept that everybody's gotta be a GM-wanna be simply to discuss football - is misguided. It's topical - its interesting to some others - so it belongs.

It's Labor Day weekend, do you know how many people are using their phones sans Wi-fi to get the roster updates? 

I'm sure you haven't considered that, but maybe you should. It's inconsiderate IMHO, no two ways about it.

When it hits 3PM CST, go nuts post all the Nagler (please no) and Herman you want. 

1 minute ago, Cadmus said:

It's Labor Day weekend, do you know how many people are using their phones sans Wi-fi to get the roster updates? 

I'm sure you haven't considered that, but maybe you should. It's inconsiderate IMHO, no two ways about it.

When it hits 3PM CST, go nuts post all the Nagler (please no) and Herman you want. 

Well you've got that one right.
No - I've not considered where everybody is  -  or what hand held or device they're using - nope - just slipped my mind.
Perhaps - since its Labor Day Weekend (as you've pointed out multiple times already....) and you're apparently not set up to receive internet data well - you should get on with your vacation and tune in later when its all collectable at one time in one spot - just for you and your lousy data plan.

13 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I disagree on the OT's. We have an All=Pro manning the most valuable spot. 1 Pro bowler on the right and a prospect who keeps growing. There's no need to panic there we're in good shape. EDGE needs a tune up.

Slightly agree but it’s a strong draft for both and gb is weak at one and lacks depth at the other. And both are crazy important for team success.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Well you've got that one right.
No - I've not considered where everybody is  -  or what hand held or device they're using - nope - just slipped my mind.
Perhaps - since its Labor Day Weekend (as you've pointed out multiple times already....) and you're apparently not set up to receive internet data well - you should get on with your vacation and tune in later when its all collectable at one time in one spot - just for you and your lousy data plan.

I'm on a laptop, it's called being considerate. 

Ya just whiffed hard on that one. 

All I'm asking (for others) is to post that stuff in another thread. 

Archived