Packers Roster Cuts

Packerraymond

I don't want some fifth round pick from another team who had 4 sacks in the preseason and a half sack in 13 games during the regular season.

If we don't trade for a legitimate third option at pass rusher, I will be very upset.  It's one thing to miss out on an elite pass rusher who would start and cost a ransom, but to miss out on a solid third option and leaving only Fackrell/Gilbert is a fail. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't want some fifth round pick from another team who had 4 sacks in the preseason and a half sack in 13 games during the regular season.

If we don't trade for a legitimate third option at pass rusher, I will be very upset.  It's one thing to miss out on an elite pass rusher who would start and cost a ransom, but to miss out on a solid third option and leaving only Fackrell/Gilbert is a fail. 

Prepare to be very upset!  :)

tbh when are you not very upset. Even when you're right about something you're upset at the people who didnt agree with you lol

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Sure for the 1-2 of you left that actually care. Kevin King is a Packer, Watt isn't, move on.

Future look at this crowd if Watt has under ten sacks and King has three picks this year:

FBX.gif

I definitely wish we drafted Watt, but I'd never complain about that pick given the state of our roster at that time. 

Prepare to be upset, unless we somehow work our magic and trade a high pick for another EDGE, we are probably looking for the best scraps.

1 minute ago, Jaegybomb said:

Ripkowski cut kind of surprised me.

Yeah, well they were refusing to use him as a weapon... and Kerridge is the better pure run blocker, and we'll see if they finally go with zero FBs like most teams have of if they'll keep one.

I'm thinking Kendricks as an H-Back instead of having a true FB... plus Lewis' run blocking.

Archived