Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but the play action fly route to Stocker if he leads him better he was behind everyone too and it would have been a TD.

Yes indeed & the 2 throws to Corey Davis behind he can’t catch it & run after the catch. Marcus not throwing to the spot to the receiver expecting him to be their coming out of his break, he throwing it when he sees em open, & it’s behind 

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Yes indeed & the 2 throws to Corey Davis behind he can’t catch it & run after the catch. Marcus not throwing to the spot to the receiver expecting him to be their coming out of his break, he throwing it when he sees me open, & it’s behind 

pretty classic symptom of playing in a new, unfamiliar offense. he's shown that he can throw with anticipation before, and i don't doubt he can do it again, but we're gonna have to live with this until he gets his sea legs.

What is shocking me is TB has a big lead on NO at NO.  I wasn’t sure what Houston was gonna get this year with Watson and teams had all off season to plan and look at film so yeah I hoped he would struggle. Basically he still is a rookie

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

pretty classic symptom of playing in a new, unfamiliar offense. he's shown that he can throw with anticipation before, and i don't doubt he can do it again, but we're gonna have to live with this until he gets his sea legs.

Not really because we always kept it simple wit Marcus, now he’s always been accurate but he never been a QB that can throw a WR open, remember his rookie yr, struggled wit the deep ball & injuries. Sophomore yr, strong run game 2 TE’s play action. We never seen Marcus play up tempo spread offense as much as we like & now I see why, I have faith he’ll get it though just being a critic at the moment, again he reads the field just not trusting his eyes & feel for the game

Archived