Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

Crappy way to start the season by any measure. I can handle losing, hell I can even handle looking like dog **** while losing, but to lose one of the best players in the league at his position, who is a class act and team leader, to what is almost assuredly a season ending injury is beyond deflating. 

And I hate to say it, but with each and every passing week I am becoming increasingly convinced that this organization has totally ruined Marcus Mariota. 

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

The Packers are on pace to have an even worse opener than us.

There were some bad football being played by other teams today, that's for sure.  I know we all have blinders on and think that we are "the worst" however looking at the highlights, some teams looked rough.

Only 1 week tho...only 1 week. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

There were some bad football being played by other teams today, that's for sure.  I know we all have blinders on and think that we are "the worst" however looking at the highlights, some teams looked rough.

Only 1 week tho...only 1 week. 

Hope is a dangerous thing 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Hope is a dangerous thing 

It's not hope. 

It's stating the obvious. It's 1 week. Yes losing Walker sucks. It's not like Mariota and Lewan are gone for the year. 
Some sloppy play and some good play. 
7 hour game really skews the results and makes it hard (realistically) to know what we truly have.

It is 1 week.  I am not throwing the season away off one historically odd game. 

Archived