Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

5 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Would you guys start Crabtree this week or take a chance on Trequan Smith? Agholor? Kirk? Tyrell Williams? Doctson? I am starting Cooks and Corey Davis.

Play Trequan. The eagles secondary is bad and that game should be high scoring. I anticipate they try to get him involved this week after zero targets this week. Hes going to have a 40+ yard catch imo. He is going to become the deep threat in that offense. Michael Thomas will get double coverage and that will leave smith with a lot of space on the other side. Plus the saints are at home, and his best games of the season have been at home. 

The Saints clearly think they need WR help, and they might try to get the rookie more involved.

Hes my sleeper play of the week, and if I wasn't so stacked at WR in the two leagues I have him, he would be in my lineup. 

could be a fun DFS play on the cheap. there is some bust potential there, but there is big upside as well

40 minutes ago, N4L said:

Play Trequan. The eagles secondary is bad and that game should be high scoring. I anticipate they try to get him involved this week after zero targets this week. Hes going to have a 40+ yard catch imo. He is going to become the deep threat in that offense. Michael Thomas will get double coverage and that will leave smith with a lot of space on the other side. Plus the saints are at home, and his best games of the season have been at home. 

The Saints clearly think they need WR help, and they might try to get the rookie more involved.

Hes my sleeper play of the week, and if I wasn't so stacked at WR in the two leagues I have him, he would be in my lineup. 

could be a fun DFS play on the cheap. there is some bust potential there, but there is big upside as well

Not worried about the addition of Brandon Marshall? I actually have Marvin Jones as well but he looks to be out this week.

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Not worried about the addition of Brandon Marshall? I actually have Marvin Jones as well but he looks to be out this week.

Nope. Not for this week anyways. 

There is risk involved, he doesn't have as low of a floor as Agular and might not have as much upside as tyrell Williams, but I just have a sneaky feeling he has a breakout game. 

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

It looks like it will be Lamar so of the five I listed, who do you like best? @Forge

Kirk on floor in PPR. He's had only 5 targets our fewer in three games this season and gets Oakland, and one of those was five targets.  He's had at least six targets in six games

Williams/Smith on ceiling. Williams Targets are a little more consistent than Smith's and similar skillset. He's had at least three in every game this season, at least for in three of the last four. Smith has a really nice matchup, but the targets are very hit and miss

I'd probably lean slightly toward Kirk in PPR just because I'm a little risk averse

7 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

Hilton or golladay? I’m stuck 

That's tough. Who is Stafford going to throw to besides Theo riddick and golladay? Idk if they will be able to run the ball. 

Titans struggle with speedy wideouts but can cover TEs. They might force luck to actually look at hilton first. It seems like he's been the third or fourth guy recently.

Kind of depends on if you are looking for floor or upside. Floor is golladay and upside is Hilton.

I'd probably lean golladay because he has floor but also major upside (especially in garbage time with a bad DET defense and stat padford throwing him the ball). 

Watch TY go for 170 and 2 TDs on 5 catches but golladay have 13 catches for 95 yards and a touchdown 

10 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Pick 2...Full ppr

Smokey vs Cincy

Josh Reynolds vs KC

Sutton vs Bolts

Anthony Miller vs Vikes

I have no idea.

Probably lean brown and Sutton. Miller could be an interesting gamble, but the matchup still worries me. 

Edit- going to change to Sutton and Miller. If Jackson is starting for the Ravens, I have no idea what that offense is, and that worries me. Weirdly trust brown more if rg3 were going to start

Archived