Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

A must win this week and Trubisky out is a killer in my 2 QB league. I have Brady as my QB1, need to pick ONE QB from the following to start. It’s a rough group. 

Carr vs Ravens

Tannehill vs Indy

Keenum vs Pit

Chase Daniel vs Detriot

Or Rosen/McCown/Allen

im leaning towards Tannehill vs Indy 

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Texans D vs Tennessee or Chargers D vs Arizona?

Chargers. Although if Gabbert is starting that makes it very close, but that's on Monday night so you might not know until gametime. I would just go chargers. Bosa is back and rosen is prone to make mistakes. 

Who should I start at RB?

Adrian Peterson vs dallas

Sony Michael vs jets

Matt Breida San Fran vs tampa

Jordan Howard chi vs detriot

Chris Carson seatle vs panthers

Duke johnson Jr cle vs Bengals

I have Tyler boyd on the flex so I can start 3 if i think all 3 will out perform him but i don't they will with aj green out

Need help! This is an important game!

23 minutes ago, HeydudemanG said:

Who should I start at RB?

Adrian Peterson vs dallas

Sony Michael vs jets

Matt Breida San Fran vs tampa

Jordan Howard chi vs detriot

Chris Carson seatle vs panthers

Duke johnson Jr cle vs Bengals

I have Tyler boyd on the flex so I can start 3 if i think all 3 will out perform him but i don't they will with aj green out

Need help! This is an important game!

I'd lean Carson and Duke for sure and then it's a matter of what you need as far as roster construction (i.e. homerun or floor) in picking between Breida and Boyd.

Sounds like Trubisky is doubtful for tomorrow, which means Chase Daniel quarterbacks the Bears, so Howard could definitely see more use, but he's difficult to trust as far as floor goes.

If Carson's healthy (which he appears to be), Seattle's shown us they'll run the crap out of him.

The Bengals D is trash and, honestly, Duke is the leading receiver on the Browns now under Saunders.

Dallas' run defense is good and AP just has a limited ceiling (if he tops 10 points in a non-PPR league, I'll be shocked).

4 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Jack Doyle or Cameron Brate? 0.5 ppr

I'm probably going to lean brate, just because Winston loves him in the red zone and he should manage three or four catches. For whatever reason, just seems like Doyle can't find the end zone

And NOTE WHAT I JUST SAID ABOVE, people!!!

Mitchell Trubisky is doubtful to play tomorrow and he's in the early game.  Chase Daniel is likely to be the starting QB for the Bears, so adjust you expectations accordingly as to how you view Daniel.

I know that I, for one, benched Allen Robinson in favor of Larry Fitzgerald (may yet pivot to MVS depending on if I need ceiling or floor play) but I'm sticking with Trey Burton (largely because the TE pickings are slim and I do feel like Daniel playing is going to benefit one of him or Shaheen - it's just a matter of which one).

Just now, The LBC said:

And NOTE WHAT I JUST SAID ABOVE, people!!!

Mitchell Trubisky is doubtful to play tomorrow and he's in the early game.  Chase Daniel is likely to be the starting QB for the Bears, so adjust you expectations accordingly as to how you view Daniel.

I know that I, for one, benched Allen Robinson in favor of Larry Fitzgerald (may yet pivot to MVS depending on if I need ceiling or floor play) but I'm sticking with Trey Burton (largely because the TE pickings are slim and I do feel like Daniel playing is going to benefit one of him or Shaheen - it's just a matter of which one).

Honestly, wouldn't have played him in my league anyway (2qb league and my others are Lamar and Baker). Thursday game after playing a Sunday night games and was a little banged up? Just not loving that

31 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'd lean Carson and Duke for sure and then it's a matter of what you need as far as roster construction (i.e. homerun or floor) in picking between Breida and Boyd.

Sounds like Trubisky is doubtful for tomorrow, which means Chase Daniel quarterbacks the Bears, so Howard could definitely see more use, but he's difficult to trust as far as floor goes.

If Carson's healthy (which he appears to be), Seattle's shown us they'll run the crap out of him.

The Bengals D is trash and, honestly, Duke is the leading receiver on the Browns now under Saunders.

Dallas' run defense is good and AP just has a limited ceiling (if he tops 10 points in a non-PPR league, I'll be shocked).

Great advise its gard for me to take sony Michel out this week and i noticed you didnt touch on him I feel like he had more touchdown potential then duke Johnson jr

2 hours ago, HeydudemanG said:

Great advise its gard for me to take sony Michel out this week and i noticed you didnt touch on him I feel like he had more touchdown potential then duke Johnson jr

Duke's been fairly hot lately and the Bengals defense is, IMO, weaker than the Jets' is.  I want to see how usage shakes out with Michel because they're in the process of bringing Burkhead back from IR and he could usurp some of that goal-line detail.

Archived