Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

So I have 1 more pickup move allowable this week.

I have Njoku & Dolye & J Brown, 1 playable TE spot, Brown is a clear W4 (behind Evans, Gordan, Boyd)

Need to win this & next week (next week I'm favoured by 60+%)

Next week I have Chargers D vs Pitts. Is the final move this week pick up KC defense for next week vs Oak (my opposition has Pitt defense). Or pick up Jaylen Samuels who carries RB\TE eligibility & who carries league winning potential from TE spot, & figure out defense next week. I am holding Ware thru the bye, & no wavier priority anymore.

Leaning picking up Jaylen Samuels for Njuko. Thoughts

Man I’m in a bad spot as Kamara, Reed and the skins D have already played and I’m sitting at 26 points. Now I’m left with a lackluster lineup with questions on who to start.  

Watson or Mayfield 

Duke Johnson

DaVante Adams 

Larry Fitzgerald 

Doug Baldwin

Dede Westbrook 

Need 3 out of the skill positions. PPR 

Flex options (PPR):

Gus Edwards, Peyton Barber, Corey Davis

Barber seems to be a hot option because of last week, but he has been SO inconsistent

Edwards looked great but has so little history to go off of.

Also turned off by Davis who has had ALL of his production in 2 weeks

My gut says Edwards

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Man I’m in a bad spot as Kamara, Reed and the skins D have already played and I’m sitting at 26 points. Now I’m left with a lackluster lineup with questions on who to start.  

Watson or Mayfield 

Duke Johnson

DaVante Adams 

Larry Fitzgerald 

Doug Baldwin

Dede Westbrook 

Need 3 out of the skill positions. PPR 

DaVante is a no brainer. Fitz probably also compared to the rest of the group. Duke Johnson is an underappreciated player. He has been finding the EZ lately, and racks up targets.

I'd stay away from Baldwin and Westbrook

Personally I think this is a fairly easy call. DaVante/Larry/Duke

As for QB, it sounds like you need upside potential, so go with Watson. Baker has been okay, but only broken 20 points twice and has never "gone off". With the way you fell behind on Thursday I think you have to go Watson.

3 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

So I have 1 more pickup move allowable this week.

I have Njoku & Dolye & J Brown, 1 playable TE spot, Brown is a clear W4 (behind Evans, Gordan, Boyd)

Need to win this & next week (next week I'm favoured by 60+%)

Next week I have Chargers D vs Pitts. Is the final move this week pick up KC defense for next week vs Oak (my opposition has Pitt defense). Or pick up Jaylen Samuels who carries RB\TE eligibility & who carries league winning potential from TE spot, & figure out defense next week. I am holding Ware thru the bye, & no wavier priority anymore.

Leaning picking up Jaylen Samuels for Njuko. Thoughts

Jaylen Samuels has upside if Conner gets injured - but hard to justify cutting a player like Njoku. I get that he has been a low value player lately and has an injury tag this week. But I don't know if I would gamble on Samuels at this point?

6 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

So everyone going to assumption that Gordon is playing? Do I sit Gordon for Gus, risk the wk in a must win week

Honestly, with Lamar starting at QB, I like Gus to get a lot of touches. Oakland's D is not great either.

Gordon looks like he will start.

Seems like a toss up to me, but I actually like Gus.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

@JaguarCrazy2832 I don't trust Baldwin with injuries so I scooped Kendrick Bourne and started him. My WRs are such boom or bust players it doesn't really matter lol.

He seems to be a guy we look for in the redzone. 

It's a good move honestly. Someone besides kittle has to catch passes 

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Flex options (PPR):

Gus Edwards, Peyton Barber, Corey Davis

Barber seems to be a hot option because of last week, but he has been SO inconsistent

Edwards looked great but has so little history to go off of.

Also turned off by Davis who has had ALL of his production in 2 weeks

My gut says Edwards

Tough to say between Edwards and barber. Im starting barber in one league but I would probably play Edwards if I could. You'd think they would be playing with a lead today and Collins is out so Edwards should get 15+ carries 

@CriminalMind @EaglesPeteC gordon appears to be playing from what Jay glazer just said on Fox's pregame show  

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

@JaguarCrazy2832 I don't trust Baldwin with injuries so I scooped Kendrick Bourne and started him. My WRs are such boom or bust players it doesn't really matter lol.

I never claim to know everyone but I have no freakin clue who that guy was lol He didn't even do that much worse than Baldwin

Archived