Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hopefully I was right. 5 catches for 90 yards isn't bad at all but Sanders could outdo that

I'll take it. Nothing wrong with 11 points in .5ppr. Especially getting 13 from Chicagos defense today. Solid

It feels like Sanders will be pretty boom/bust from here on out. I think teams will give him extra attention and I also think keenum will have some bad games. 

6 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Jameis or Baker this week?

Feel a tad bit saver if I put Mayfield in there. 

I probably lean Winston. I think Baker is just a tad bit safer, but I don't think that he entirely has the ceiling that Winston has because I think that Chubb will continue to get the ball a lot, particularly in close. While Barber is running much better for the Bucs in recent weeks, I think that is still a team that is driven through the passing game first and foremost. Also, it's pretty much an ideal matchup for Winston so there's a potential ceiling that is quite high. The 49ers are okay at stopping the run (not great, not bad), but are really subpar against the passing attack. Most importantly, the 49er defense doesn't create turnovers. Like, at all. They are horrible at it, which really helps to mask Jameis' biggest flaw. 

That being said, not too many games I'm leaning on Jameis for the rest of the season, but this is probably one of them. 

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

I probably lean Winston. I think Baker is just a tad bit safer, but I don't think that he entirely has the ceiling that Winston has because I think that Chubb will continue to get the ball a lot, particularly in close. While Barber is running much better for the Bucs in recent weeks, I think that is still a team that is driven through the passing game first and foremost. Also, it's pretty much an ideal matchup for Winston so there's a potential ceiling that is quite high. The 49ers are okay at stopping the run (not great, not bad), but are really subpar against the passing attack. Most importantly, the 49er defense doesn't create turnovers. Like, at all. They are horrible at it, which really helps to mask Jameis' biggest flaw. 

That being said, not too many games I'm leaning on Jameis for the rest of the season, but this is probably one of them. 

I just need a one week starter with Goff on the bye 

9 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I just need a one week starter with Goff on the bye 

Jameis has significant upside this week. 

I broke down some of the bucs offense against the niners defense in the 49er GDT 

Basically, Sherman only plays on the offenses right, so teams lineup whoever they want on the left and have their way with our other corner. 

Mike Evans and Godwin should be open all day on the left side of the field. 

Our pass rush is spotty, so jameis should be able to get comfortable. The niners just don't force turnovers as forge said. 

Also our S are pretty bad. Jimmie ward is playing decently well at S, but we have a couple of no name guys that see significant reps for us at S. We are super thin there 

I do think Baker is due for a bigger game but I'd be playing Winston in two leagues if I didn't start Lamar Jackson against the raiders for the lulzzz / funsies 

Argh! Just saw Gordon is a game time decision. 

I have in 2 leagues.

The one league is easy, I just plug in Aaron Jones if Gordon doesn't go.

The other league much more complicated.

I already benched Cohen and Ingram already played for me. So the only option i have is Sony Michel, who is also questionable and plays before Gordon. 

Should i cut Zeurlein and pick myself up Eckler or just make the call to bench Gordon for Michel before the game? 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Argh! Just saw Gordon is a game time decision. 

I have in 2 leagues.

The one league is easy, I just plug in Aaron Jones if Gordon doesn't go.

The other league much more complicated.

I already benched Cohen and Ingram already played for me. So the only option i have is Sony Michel, who is also questionable and plays before Gordon. 

Should i cut Zeurlein and pick myself up Eckler or just make the call to bench Gordon for Michel before the game? 

What is ur position in the standings. Do you need the win this week to get playoffs? If yes, drop Sony for eckler (based on limited information).

If Gordon doesn't go for me, I'm playing Gus in his place. (Also starting Fournette & Mack)

24 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Thoughts on Philly defense... Remaining year. Standard

Are you a masochist? 

(I know they play Washington twice but I haven't dived into their schedule but that secondary has been bad all season and they are just hard to trust everyweek) 

@EaglesPeteC drop your current kicker (whoever is your fill in for zuerline) and pick up eckler either way. Considering where we are in the season you need that handcuff either way. Then if you need to you can drop zuerline for one of the kickers on Monday.

Sony is very playable this week but considering Gordon has already missed a week with injury and the fact he always seems banged up, go get eckler and ensure yourself a full share of the chargers backfield for the ROS. 

Archived