Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

Standard scoring

I'm likely going to start flex Golladay in my WR/TE spot despite the fact that he's likely going to draw Patrick Peterson most of the day - the sheer volume probably necessitates it.

Other options are Golden Tate playing in Dallas or Allen Robinson at home and likely drawing Aqib Talib on a snap-count but also getting Trubisky back.

Anyone want to try and sway me from Golladay?

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

Standard scoring

I'm likely going to start flex Golladay in my WR/TE spot despite the fact that he's likely going to draw Patrick Peterson most of the day - the sheer volume probably necessitates it.

Other options are Golden Tate playing in Dallas or Allen Robinson at home and likely drawing Aqib Talib on a snap-count but also getting Trubisky back.

Anyone want to try and sway me from Golladay?

I am benching golladay in two leagues. Stafford has been horrible and golladay seems like an afterthought in that offense. Too much risk for limited upside for me. He seems touchdown dependent this week

This is the third time Tate has played Dallas this year. The first time (with det) he had a big game. His targets have steadily increased recent weeks. Wentz seems to feed the guys he looks for, and tate seems to be the number two pass catcher in that offense behind ertz. 

Dallas' defense does scare me, their DL and those linebackers are phenomenal. I'm thinking they try to get the ball out of wentzs hands early which could lead to a lot of targets for Tate. 

I guess standard scoring limits tates upside in this scenario

Not trying to convince you, but those are my thoughts. 

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW!

With Odell out I’m scrambling here....I’m probably starting Edelman now in my WR spot but need to decide between 3 guys for my flex spot. 

Golladay @ Cardinals 

Ware vs Ravens 

Shepard vs Redskins 

I know that I should take All these “expert” rankings with a grain of salt, but Why is Golladay pretty significantly higher ranked than Edelman? Am I missing Something there? Golladay seems like he has a terrible matchup this week and Stanford and the Lions offense have looked terrible for about a month now. 

My matchup looks like it’s going to be pretty close, we both have pretty good teams. It’s a PPR league....

So..  Last game of the season.  Trying to figure out what RB and Defense I should play.   Full Pt PPR.

RBs: (1 Spot) - Already starting Dalvin Cook at the 2nd RB spot.

Adrian Peterson Was vs NYG - So hit or miss

Chris Thompson Was vs NYG - Been hurt, but coming back.  Not sure about QB.

Jeff Wilson SF vs Den - Den has being playing well on D lately, but I like the possibilities. 

ODB is out for me at the worse time.  I have Davante Adams and D. Hopkins and ODB is at my FLEX spot so have some wiggle room.  Here are the players I have.  

Who should I start at FLEX:

WR Chris Godwin - vs NO

WR Adam Humphries - vs NO

WR Tyler Lockett - vs MIN

RB - Adrian Peterson/RB - Chris Thompson/RB - Jeff Wilson

4 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

.5 PPR. Already played Fournette on Thursday so I'm in a bit if a hole. 

Have to pick two of DJ, Ware, and Justin Jackson. 

I would go with Justin Jackson.  With Gordon not playing, I would say he is your best option.  I believe KC picked up West so Ware may not get as many touches.  Also, he didn't look too good last week.   DJ (I assume Duke) is in the same category as Ware with Chubb on the roster.  They hardly use him.  Justin has look good pretty much every time he comes in.   I know he shares with Ekelor(sp), but still gets a decent share of touches.   Good luck!!

28 minutes ago, UnitedInOrgange said:

I would go with Justin Jackson.  With Gordon not playing, I would say he is your best option.  I believe KC picked up West so Ware may not get as many touches.  Also, he didn't look too good last week.   DJ (I assume Duke) is in the same category as Ware with Chubb on the roster.  They hardly use him.  Justin has look good pretty much every time he comes in.   I know he shares with Ekelor(sp), but still gets a decent share of touches.   Good luck!!

DJ as in David Johnson. Lol, sorry! 

Kicker Alert*

Standard, I'm rolling Justin Jackson vs Cinny over Ware & Mack vs tough defense... I got go with Max ceiling, after Fournette laid an egg. So hoping Chargers still blow out Cinny, & they feed Jackson the ball in running situations with positive game script.

Given the above, should I roll with kicker Bryant (I own) or Badgley (wire).

38 minutes ago, cant think of 1 said:

Marlon Mack or Spencer Ware?

Im leaning towards Ware bc Mack really let me down last week with his 3 points. I already played Fournette and I have Kerryon who is hurt again and Chris Thompson who hasn't done anything since  week 2 

I'm sitting both off these guys ... Ware scares me vs that Baltimore defense + they integrating more options. 

Mack could be game scripted out of the run game.

Archived