Trade advice

Wraith554

29 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

He's testing you. Wants to know what kind of man you are behind close doors. 

Do the trade = lose his respect

Don't do the trade = He'll view you as a panzy.

He's a big Auburn fan so I think he really wants him to realize his potential and is willing to pay. Seriously isn't this an obvious accept?

7 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

You think offering Ty Hilton for Kerryon Johnson would be to much? Standard league. 

Kind of but I'm not big on Hilton either so its not terrible. It's mostly because of Luck's health but he seems good to go. The Lions should be leaning on Kerryon more and more as the season progresses

40 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Kind of but I'm not big on Hilton either so its not terrible. It's mostly because of Luck's health but he seems good to go. The Lions should be leaning on Kerryon more and more as the season progresses

He declined it....blah i hate his owner. Gets way to high on his guys 

Guy in league has Mahomes and Brees. I made an offer and he countered wanting Gurley. 

I have Alex Smith, Bortles and Mayfield. Nothing to write home about. Would I be crazy or smart to accept a trade that goes like this? 

I give Bortles or Smith, Gurley and Dion Lewis 

I get Brees, Howard and Hunt. 

He’d be rolling out Mahomes, Gurley, Hopkins, Ridley and Ginn

I’d have Brees, Hunt, Howard, Adams and Evans.  

Is that trade worth it for me or should I stick with Gurley? 

Its a PPR league and although win loss counts, the big money winners at the end is top 3 in points. 

52 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What do you think of mine? I got offered AJ Green for Kerryon. I like Kerryon but Green can be a game-changer. Just worried about his injury. Standard league

If you have the depth to wait out the Green injury (and he may still play, just be hobbled) and Kerryon's like your RB3, I'd do it.  You're getting a bonafide WR1 in return and, more than likely in a standard league, you could pick up someone like Buck Allen off waivers to replace Kerryon's production.

I just Got offered Chris Godwin and Kerryon Johnson for Julio Jones.....Standard scoring....Am I retarded for wanting to? 

I know Julio is a monster, but I think At worst Kerryon finishes as an RB2. With Godwin probably in the WR2/WR3 range with a chance at 8-10 scores. Probably finds the end zone at least 5 more times than Julio. 

Current WR depth: Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Ty Hilton, Emmanuel Sanders, Robert Woods 

RB depth: Lamar Miller, Chris Thompson, Neheim Hines, Rex Burkhead 

Besides Chris Thompson, I hate My entire RB group. Feel like the addition of Kerryon would give me some stability there  

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Ok Update....He’s offering me any of his WRs and Kerryon for Julio 

his WRs...Golloday, Godwin, Kupp, Marvin Jones, Agholor 

Leaning toward Golladay or Godwin....but would I want to double down on Detroit Players. 

take golladay and kerryon and run away!!!

Archived