Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea but a dragon is bigger, and cooler!

Hmmm if a dragon can’t fly, who wins? Would be a good battle. Hopefully we see some direwolf action this season. Last season so should go all out with CGI. Still can’t believe how beautiful their dragons look. They put hollywood to shame.

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Hmmm if a dragon can’t fly, who wins? Would be a good battle. Hopefully we see some direwolf action this season. Last season so should go all out with CGI. Still can’t believe how beautiful their dragons look. They put hollywood to shame.

Not flying? That implies the dragon is injuried, so in theory the direwolf would have to be injured as well.

I think the vast bulk of the CGI will be strictly reserved for the dragon fights, no more wolves, no more massive armies until the very end. It will mostly be for the dragons I think.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

That's why I love T**P*****B**.org

Wait.... Are you guys saying... What I think you're saying?!?!?+?(!?--??!

Edit:

Nevermind... Thought you were saying it leaked... Got me all excited.

Didn't know about the HBO blackout on dish... Terrible time for it

Edited by rob_shadows

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

HBO Now is only 15 bucks a month... basically would pay 30 for the season which is not bad at all. 

Educate me on HBO Now. If I have a smart TV would it be smarter to just sign up for that and watch it through the app instead of paying for HBO for a few months on the cable bill? Do the episodes air live on HBO Now?

5 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Educate me on HBO Now. If I have a smart TV would it be smarter to just sign up for that and watch it through the app instead of paying for HBO for a few months on the cable bill? Do the episodes air live on HBO Now?

Usually an episode is added to HBO now within a few minutes of the air time I'm pretty sure.

And just in case anyone isn't aware, if you have an att unlimited plan you have HBO for free. Including access to HBO now...err actually I think it's HBO go for att...I always get the two confused (and still don't understand why the hell HBO has two streaming apps in the first place)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JonStark said:

Usually same price I think. I’d rather just do HBO Now. App Usage + Easier to cancel.

• Like 1