Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Theories/predictions are not spoilers... if you're one of those people who want to stay completely in the dark, which I understand as I know plenty of people who are like this, then what are you doing in a discussion thread? People will speculate, and sometimes, yeah they will hit the nail on the head.

Based on recent cast interviews I am all in on Dany=actual dragon theory.

I’m fine with theories and predictions. I just don’t go on reddit cause there some SERIOUS well put together theories. 

I personally think Jamie is Azor Ahai. I somehow think Jon will get turned into a White Walker and Jamie defeats the Night King. Jon retreats and gets ready for the next battle in thousands of year. Dany sits on the throne while Jaime rules over another Kingdom. 

Orrrr we could have the super obvious ending. Jon kills The Night King. Jaime kills Cersei. Jon and Dany sit on the iron throne. Jaime and Tyrion play a huge role and get their own kingdoms. Sansa is Queen of the North. 

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Happy with my small council.

Hand- Kevan Lann

Coin- Roose Bolton

Whispers- Queen of Thorns

Lord Commander- Dol Edd

Grand Maester- Elleria Sand

10 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Loving my Small Council. (I turned off all the major houses. Not a single one of them Id want around in those roles except Loras as LC)

Hand - Dic kon Tarly

Coin - Meera Reed

Whispers - Daario

LC Kingsguard - Jaqen

GM - Jojen Reed

what are you guys doing?

Hand: Dolorous Ed

Coin: Alliser Thorne

Whispers: Maggy the Frog

Commander: Blackfish

Grand Maester: Rhaegar

Weird how the sliders work.  When I moved one more over to "Fights with Swords," it changed from Blackfish to Lyanna Stark.

Hand: Brynden "Blackfish" Tully

Coin: Maggy the Frog

Whispers: Thoros of Myr

Lord Commander: Daario Naharis

Grand Maester: Myranda

What a weird mix of minor characters - and that was with no restrictions on who was included.  I had to look up who Myranda was :|