Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

7 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

The fact he could see Bran while he warging or whatever weird time travel stuff he's doing hints that he's got some major magical powers. The way he's manovered his armies and attacked hardhome to enlarge his army instead of just attacking the wall hints at some kind of plan. If he's just a mindless creature GoT would have created a really disappointing master villain.

He attacked Hardhome because the dead can sense the living. Especially alot gathered in one place. He probably attacked that just because thats where the living was. Being a mindless creature, still makes him terrifying. It does nothing to lessen the danger of him. Zombies are mindless, but they are not disappointing monsters. And who says the NK is a villain. Villian's do things for personal gain or selfishness. He has shown nothing of the sort.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

He attacked Hardhome because the dead can sense the living. Especially alot gathered in one place. He probably attacked that just because thats where the living was. Being a mindless creature, still makes him terrifying. It does nothing to lessen the danger of him. Zombies are mindless, but they are not disappointing monsters. And who says the NK is a villain. Villian's do things for personal gain or selfishness. He has shown nothing of the sort.

We've got no way of knowing but I just can't see anyway they've built up the NK to just be a mindless beast. I'd be hugely disappointed if that is the case. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

We've got no way of knowing but I just can't see anyway they've built up the NK to just be a mindless beast. I'd be hugely disappointed if that is the case. 

Maybe, maybe not.

But I don't think it would make him disappointing. It will mean he has nothing to exploit. Nothing they can use against him. No real weakness. He is a plague that they have to attack at the source.

0CoyvJQ.jpg

Seeing the preview. I noticed this. Then I saw this shot posted elsewhere.

And I cant figure why Podrick is up front and center of the shot marching in to meet Cersei. In between the King of the North, The hand of the queen, and the Dothraki general Id guess youd call him. Theres this squire strolling in, center stage.

Im going to take a guess and say he finally gets Knighted next week. Otherwise, it should of been Davos as Jons hand or Brienne cause of Jaimes presence.

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah that's not a thing at all lol

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah that's not a thing at all lol

R+L=J has been confirmed even by the show! And show hasn't shown mini aegon(gold company) for a reason with it about to end! The show kept him out for a reason.

Edited by El ramster

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Reveal hidden contents

Jon is Aegon's younger brother. He isn't Aegon. Aegon is dead

young griff bb they seem to have shredded that theory.

btw are you a Bucs fan or eagles I've never known. 

Edited by El ramster