Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, him not telling her wouldn't jive with everything we've seen from him so far.

I wonder how she'll react.

I would imagine she'd be more concerned with the implications of him being the true heir than anything else.

Edited by rob_shadows

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Dude they are aunt and nephew. In GOT that basically means they shouldn't even consider themselves related.

Jon has honor though. Remember, Cersei and Jaime kept it a secret for a reason. 

Just now, rob_shadows said:

One thing that's bothering me... Why didn't Bran know about Rheagar and Lyanna and Jon being a true born Targ already... You would think as soon as he saw the vision of his father at the tower of joy he would have looked into the past of Lyanna and Rheagar.

it's possible he just never looked into it. 

35 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The only reason that theory doesn't hold up is that Cersei isn't keeping up her end of the bargain.  It would be a hell of a theory if Cersei did keep up her end though. 

THat was my first thought as well - that it wouldn't matter given that Cersei balked. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I just miss poor ghost! Where has he been! He should have been with Jon..

Apparently its the $$$ that is the reason they haven't done as much with the direwolves.

Like Ghost was supposed to fight beside Jon in the 'Battle of the Bastards', but they said it would cost too much to do a direwolf and a giant in the same scene.

Then, they also cut out a supposed scene between Jon and Ghost before he left for Dragonstone.

Hopefully we'll get a scene with them when Jon gets back to Winterfell.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

So what did Viserion breathe? Was it just blue fire? if so he as a wight should have instantly died from it because as we know wights get killed by fire. I mean Jon told us that like 30 minutes earlier. 

I saw a theory that said he's not actually a wight because the night king doesn't need to physically touch something to raise it from the dead.... He only needs to physically touch to create White Walkers and since he physically touched the dragon when he brought him back he brought him back as a white Walker dragon.

Personally I think it's a dumb theory and I don't but it but that's what some people think.

6 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

One thing that's bothering me... Why didn't Bran know about Rheagar and Lyanna and Jon being a true born Targ already... You would think as soon as he saw the vision of his father at the tower of joy he would have looked into the past of Lyanna and Rheagar.

He didn't know that Rhaegar married his aunt Lyana.. He thought Jon was a sand bastard! 

He didn't know until Sam told him! That they married and he actually becomes the heir to the throne by their marriage.