Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

I just want to see a Fire Dragon vs Ice Dragon TBH. 

Viserion / NK kills Rhaegal, Drogon kills Viersion, but is possibly mortally wounded. I'm torn on whether or not I think any of the dragons survive. I can't see it both of them making it, so Rhaegal seems like a lock to die over Drogon...but torn on Drogon. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Viserion / NK kills Rhaegal, Drogon kills Viersion, but is possibly mortally wounded. I'm torn on whether or not I think any of the dragons survive. I can't see it both of them making it, so Rhaegal seems like a lock to die over Drogon...but torn on Drogon. 

You have to think for mankind to be a truly peaceful society something like a dragon can't exist. 

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

You have to think for mankind to be a truly peaceful society something like a dragon can't exist. 

Thats what I was thinking as well. Too much power residing in one place, and its not like the Targs have a history of being the most level headed, sane type of people. 

8 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

It'd be like only one country in the world having nukes.  They are the power and that's it.  I think no dragons survive, Dany dies, Jon Snow rules as King Aegon Targaryan VI and is miserable being a great king.

11 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Can I also just say. 

If fire kills the walkers, surely a fire dragon wins quite quickly against a dead one? 

In theory, yes...but the NK rides Viserion and he brings the cold. We've seen flames die in his presence.  I could see a situation where he...neutralizes that against Rhaegar in some manner, but the fight against Drogon goes in another direction, or something happens where he can't. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

In theory, yes...but the NK rides Viserion and he brings the cold. We've seen flames die in his presence.  I could see a situation where he...neutralizes that against Rhaegar in some manner, but the fight against Drogon goes in another direction, or something happens where he can't. 

Are you assuming Jon rides Rhagael? 

In which case surely a pincer movement should do the trick. 

Just now, texans_uk said:

Are you assuming Jon rides Rhagael? 

In which case surely a pincer movement should do the trick. 

Not until I see it, but even assuming that, I don't know that you can take one of the dragons off the legion of the dead. I don't think that they have the numbers to fight that entire army to be quite honest. I feel like Dany and Jon would have one (likely Drogon, because I think that Jon will want to battle the NK) of the dragons trying to carve through the army of the dead in order to protect and save the people that are fighting. That's just their personality. Plus, for each man that they lose, you're adding another soldier to the NK's army.

I am assuming Dany will die, and so will Drogon. Will leave Jon with "the duty" of taking the throne. If Dany can't have kids, her ending up winning and sitting would be awful. But then again, we probably won't get the easiest ending anyway. 

1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

I am assuming Dany will die, and so will Drogon. Will leave Jon with "the duty" of taking the throne. If Dany can't have kids, her ending up winning and sitting would be awful. But then again, we probably won't get the easiest ending anyway. 

I'm just not a believer in that for some reason. But obviously, if she can't, then it definitely makes more sense for her to die and jon to live. That being said, I feel like the war with the dead is Jon's war and story, not hers, so if anyone should die, it should be him...hell, I don't know. I can see a legitimate possibilty of everything lol. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm just not a believer in that for some reason. But obviously, if she can't, then it definitely makes more sense for her to die and jon to live. That being said, I feel like the war with the dead is Jon's war and story, not hers, so if anyone should die, it should be him...hell, I don't know. I can see a legitimate possibilty of everything lol. 

Jon should just marry Dany & Sansa both, then. Then an heir is basically guaranteed, and him and Sansa are just as related as him and Dany are so it's okay.

Edited by cddolphin