Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

She was Queen reagent and no other Queen has ever sat the Iron Throne. Cersei's only claim was through her children and even then she never had the right to sit the Iron Throne.

Also the only reason Robert got it was because of his Targaryan blood. The better blood claim as Ned put it.  So Dany and Jon actually have a better claim then both if that was the basis for putting Robert on the throne.

Robert won the crown. It wasnt because of his blood. They just said that they had a Targ member 100 years before to appease Targ faithful.

Renly clearly states that.

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

What are the chances this battle is lost? Survivors retreat to iron islands, nk continues South, final battle is a free for all with Dany and Jon coming down from the islands, Cersei fighting from the south, NK in-between, and we have the nk and Cersei plotlines settled in one huge event?

I’d say 98% chance the battle is lost and ends in kings landing 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Robert won the crown. It wasnt because of his blood. They just said that they had a Targ member 100 years before to appease Targ faithful.

Renly clearly states that.

Actually that honor would go to Ned who won and finished the war while Robert was injuried and Tywin took care of King's Landing.  Robert scored a major victory, but it was agreed by all of the rebellion when it was over that Robert had a better claim to the Iron Throne since he had Targaryan blood through his grandmother's side of the family I think.

I wonder if there is still a redemption for Cersei. Where she goes against everything she’s ever been or shown and does something completely unexpected that isn’t driven by her own desires 

7 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I hope somehow some way Lyanna doesn’t die. But we all know Jorah gonna have to put the WW version of her down.

she died in dorne i imagine her corpse is there or she is just ashes. I mean it doesnt make a lot of sense to bring a baby and corpse all the way back through the seven kingdoms together

Edited by ninjapirate

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

How long does a smart person get to do dumb things before they are a dumb person?

Everybody is still oh you so smart Tyrion.  But there is a lot of evidence against that.

In his defense there aren’t any books about the trickery of Cersei

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

How long does a smart person get to do dumb things before they are a dumb person?

Everybody is still oh you so smart Tyrion.  But there is a lot of evidence against that.

Tyrion for no reason was hit with a nerf bat to beef up Sansa and Cersei. Cersei who he has continuously  outwitted during the series suddenly can easily manipulate him.