Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just finished. Watched it on a monitor which made the quality seem like 480. Dont know how it would stretch out on a big screen. But if you have a monitor or smaller tv to use, go for it.

And all I can say is to lick your chops. Its bringing it this episode. Phenomenal.

Cant wait till Sunday night now to actually discuss it. lol

17 minutes ago, El ramster said:

OMG that episode was fuego! 

So dammmmm good..

ive watched it like 20 times. And will 

Rewatch it Sunday it's so good.. 

I watched it. Made my post. Guy called, I said i just watched it. He wanted it, so took it his place and watched it.  Coming home, spotted a neighbor cutting grass and stopped. He wanted it, so watched it again. lol

Any other episode. Id feel dorky admitting it. But not for that episode. It was proper good.

I'm not talking about any posts on this new site, but on the old site it's painfully obvious that people have read the spoilers and are posting their "theories" in an attempt to look smart.  It's rude and shameful to be like that because even if you're acting like it's "speculation," it's not speculation when you know it's coming, and even stating it as a theory ruins the experience for other people.  Don't do that here. 

Also, talking about the episode that leaked, don't.  Saying, "OMG, I watched it a billion times!" isn't spoiling anything that happens, but it IS spoiling expectations, and it's unfair to people who are patient and want to or have to wait until Sunday. 

This is a show where knowing when to expect something major is a spoiler itself.  If somebody was to say, "Watch out for the ending to season three episode nine," it would spoil the nearly unparalleled surprising and unexpected event that happens in the episode. 

If you say literally anything about the leaked information/episodes other than that the leaked information/episodes exist (as a warning or as a note to people who WANT to read spoilers), you are, in fact, spoiling the show.  Don't.  There are plenty of places where you can openly discuss the spoilers with other people who have read the spoilers. 

There are a few people on the old site I just want to slap.  So if you've read the spoilers, don't speculate.  Your speculation isn't speculation because it's been tainted by your knowledge of what happened and you can no longer fairly speculate.  You read the spoilers because you were impatient (like me), but don't let your impatience spoil things for anybody else by talking about or speculating about future events in the show.  Talk about what's happened, not implications of what's happened since you already know and there's no way you can revert back to a lack of knowledge of what's coming, and even if you try to disguise your knowledge of what's coming, you may still mess up. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith
  • Like 4

Just now, El ramster said:

Don't be ridiculous that episode warranted the hype.. No spoilers were posted..

You're an inconsiderate little man that wants attention and wants to act like he's smart by speculating on stuff he already knows.  I know you've read the spoilers, and I know you've been acting like your speculation is based on intellect.  It's not.  Don't bring it over here, nobody wants to read it.  People who don't want to be spoiled don't want to read it, and people like me don't want to read it because people like me can see through exactly why you're doing what you're doing.  The fact that it's a "Great episode where you watched the last 15 minutes multiple times" IS a spoiler, and you need to quit being an arse. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You're an inconsiderate little man that wants attention and wants to act like he's smart by speculating on stuff he already knows.  I know you've read the spoilers, and I know you've been acting like your speculation is based on intellect.  It's not.  Don't bring it over here, nobody wants to read it.  People who don't want to be spoiled don't want to read it, and people like me don't want to read it because people like me can see through exactly why you're doing what you're doing.  The fact that it's a "Great episode where you watched the last 15 minutes multiple times" IS a spoiler, and you need to quit being an arse. 

Bro I've read the books I've posted there.. lol.. you must have me confused.. Only thing I posted on the old forum was the transcripts that leaked! And I put that there but that was many months ago..