Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

19 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

The only redemption I think the show runners can do right now is to fool all of us with Arya. Like yea she killed the NK but it was not supposed to be her that did it. So over the course of the next 2 episodes it shows her to start being corrupted by the same Darkness that made the Night King that she has in her now and in the end it whinds up having to be Jon or Dany that has to kill her. That's what I'm hoping happens to give it legit closure on the entire arc, she kills Cersei like she's wanted to do all along but during or afterwards she whinds up becoming the Night's Queen and that's when we see the Iron Throne get frosted over like we saw in the previews before the seasons.

I could see that happening. We've seen that all it takes for the NK to turn someone into a WW is a single touch, and he grabbed her by the throat. He could have easily done some sort of magic to turn her and make her the new NQ. 

Then, Bran wargs back in time to try to stop everything from happening and Bran is actually the original Bran the Builder.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I could see that happening. We've seen that all it takes for the NK to turn someone into a WW is a single touch, and he grabbed her by the throat. He could have easily done some sort of magic to turn her and make her the new NQ. Then, Bran wargs back in time to try to stop everything from happening and Bran is actually the original Bran the Builder.

I'm not buying in to this "Arya touched the NK and got infected" and is now a NQ concept. Anything's possible.....but.......

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm not buying in to this "Arya touched the NK and got infected" and is now a NQ concept. Anything's possible.....but.......

After what just took place you're gonna question that as being far fetched?

It might play into her comment what wanting to know what this face of death looked like.

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well for starters Sam surviving. As explained in Zombieland, he should have been the first to die.

Please. There's "war stories" up the ying yang where the coward lives somehow. This isnt "reality TV"

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

The real question is where did Davos go? He can’t fight.. did he even have a sword? He was on the castle wall and then..?

He also was shown throughout the battle and was the last character seen before the Red Woman died......fade to black, roll credits.

So here's a question...Sansa indicated to Dany that the North has absolutely no intention of rejoining the 7 kingdoms... If Dany marries Jon (clearly the most obvious solution to her little problem of him having a higher claim imo is just to marry and rule together) think that would make the North change their mind?

Edited by rob_shadows

4 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Probably ran to Sam so he could protect him.

Sam's perks are Marathon, Lightweight Pro, Commando Pro so he was one shoting Wights left and right and just making the runs around the court yard. Then decided to hide under a pile and one shot them at their ankles as Jon went by.

Sam record total for that map was like 267-0 I'm surprised he just didn't nuke the map. If anything he should have been the one to kill the NK.

• Like 1