Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

So here's a question...Sansa indicated to Dany that the North has absolutely no intention of rejoining the 7 kingdoms... If Dany marries Jon (clearly the most obvious solution to her little problem of him having a higher claim I'm is just to marry and rule together) think that would make the North change their mind?

I don’t see why anyone would follow or care what Sansa says after her “leadership” in the crypt. Anyway, Jon is the king/warden of the North and Bran is lord of Winterfell. Sansa has no power.

The North will do whatever Jon (or Bran) say, and neither of them would have any issue being under Dany’s rule

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I don’t see why anyone would follow or care what Sansa says after her “leadership” in the crypt. Anyway, Jon is the king/warden of the North and Bran is lord of Winterfell. Sansa has no power.

The North will do whatever Jon (or Bran) say, and neither of them would have any issue being under Dany’s rule

Bran has openly renounced his title and the northeners felt betrayed by Jon and were not happy when he bent the knee. 

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Bran has openly renounced his title and the northeners felt betrayed by Jon and were not happy when he bent the knee. 

There’s like less than 100 people left up north.  There’s not much to rule.

Time for Tormund and Brienne to repopulate 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

You’d think the northerners will have changed their mind a bit after the battle... They’d be toast without Dany.

It'll probably be a story line next episode though, especially if the houses that didn’t join don’t believe the story.

I feel like it would just seem weird if Sansa made some sort of power play or tried to stand up to Dany now

6 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Most of them are dead anyways. Plus Jon is a dragon rider now. And Dany still has Drogon. I doubt there will be much complaining.

16 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Jon was KOTN. Sansa is the Stark of Winterfell so Warden. Robyn is Warden of the Vale. Jon was King of the United North/Vale.

Jon as King bent the knee to Dany.  That should have been the end of it. Sansa and Danys talk was pointless filler to show some animosity between the two.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Jon was KOTN. Sansa is the Stark of Winterfell so Warden. Robyn is Warden of the Vale. Jon was King of the United North/Vale.

Jon as King bent the knee to Dany.  That should have been the end of it. Sansa and Danys talk was pointless filler to show some animosity between the two.

Jon is currently Warden of the North, not Sansa.

It may change once everyone is made aware of his parents but I'm not sure because as Lyanna Starks son he's still the last living male Stark that aside from Bran who renounced his title.

Just now, rob_shadows said:

Jon is currently Warden of the North, not Sansa.

It may change once everyone is made aware of his parents but I'm not sure because as Lyanna Starks son he's still the last living male Stark that aside from Bran who renounced his title.

How is Jon Warden? Like Lyanna said, "What are you now? Nothing!"

They keep saying Sansa is the Lady of Winterfell. She is THE Stark right now.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

How is Jon Warden? Like Lyanna said, "What are you now? Nothing!"

They keep saying Sansa is the Lady of Winterfell. She is THE Stark right now.

Dany referred to him as the warden of the North when she asked what he thought they should do about Jaime so apparently after he bent the knee she named him Warden.

Edited by rob_shadows

5 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Dany referred to him as the warden of the North when she asked what he thought they should do about Jaime so apparently after he bent the knee she named him Warden.

Gotcha. Must have missed that part. I just remember Lyanna teeing off on him about giving his title away.

11 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

No it isn't They didn't even show Sam on the screen being left by Jon. That comment was done right after they got done talking about Arya taking out the NK.

They showed Jon watch Sam being pinned down by wights, and while he certainly struggled with the decision, he left Sam to die to continue through the battle trying to find the Night King.

14 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

That would have to be a massive distance for them not to be detected by the Wights roaming around.

Again, wights were not roaming around. The NK told them to stand down, and they have always followed his command.

7 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Again, wights were not roaming around. The NK told them to stand down, and they have always followed his command.

Yes they were. Only the ones in the gods wood were standing in a circle. They clearly show the rest of them in the castle fighting everyone else.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yes they were. Only the ones in the gods wood were standing in a circle. They clearly show the rest of them in the castle fighting everyone else.

My mistake, I thought those were the wights we were talking about.

Can't keep all of the nitpicking straight anymore.

• Like 3