Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What is dead may never die.

And he did fall into the ocean.

That would be an interesting twist.  

Euron is all about the Drowned God, as well...

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What is dead may never die.

And he did fall into the ocean.

That would be an interesting twist.  

I thought Euron was going to use the dragon binder horn to steal a dragon, but I don't see Rhaegal coming back from the dead though.

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Frodo never really wanted his quest in the first place though... Being a loner/warrior is Arya's entire identity. 

Yeah sorry I'll clarify. I get a Frodo vibe that her journey irrevocably changed her to the point where she will never be able to accept a happy ever after ending. 

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Why didnt Tyrion and Jaime tell Bronn: "Hey. You want The Rock? Screw it, its yours."

That is what I was expecting. Isn't Highgarden still owned by the Tyrell's? I don't think they are all dead....

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Euron is all about the Drowned God, as well...

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I thought Euron was going to use the dragon binder horn to steal a dragon, but I don't see Rhaegal coming back from the dead though.

Basically, that's the only even moderately functional reason I could think that would explain Rhaegal coming back.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah sorry I'll clarify. I get a Frodo vibe that her journey irrevocably changed her to the point where she will never be able to accept a happy ever after ending. 

That is exactly why I can't see her settling down. I think (if she lives) she leaves Westoros. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Basically, that's the only even moderately functional reason I could think that would explain Rhaegal coming back.  

Qyburn has experience in necromancy as well...

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The last few seasons of the show have addressed over and over again that Dany is not someone you can counsel, influence, or negotiate with. At the end of the day, she has a code and will pursue what she thinks is just without regard for the cost.

Sansa, Arya, and Sam have all expressed this in some form to Jon directly. Varys and Tyrion discuss this specifically in this episode ("she would bend him to her will"). 

And the whole thing is blown out of proportion and the Tyrion and Varys conversation was extremely far fetched. They are trying to create a dramatic ending.