Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, BayRaider said:

And the whole thing is blown out of proportion and the Tyrion and Varys conversation was extremely far fetched. They are trying to create a dramatic ending. 

The show has addressed it repeatedly, so it's not a plot hole. You not accepting the explanations is a you problem.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Operation steal the huge Night King chains from north of the wall is a full go.

They have that huge chain that Tyrion used to block off the cove (during the battle of blackwater?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

They have that huge chain that Tyrion used to block off the cove (during the battle of blackwater?)

Still would have to locate the dragon in the ocean in water that is probably fairly deep.  Unless Qyburn has developed scuba.  At which point I'm out.  

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The show has addressed it repeatedly, so it's not a plot hole. You not accepting the explanations is a you problem.

I don’t accept bad explanations and complete 180s for the sake of a dramatic death ending, sure. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Still would have to locate the dragon in the ocean in water that is probably fairly deep.  Unless Qyburn has developed scuba.  At which point I'm out.  

I mean the guy did just mass-manufacture those Scorpions in like a week so my bet is that he's already developed a sonar technology that can locate dead dragons at the bottom of the ocean to be resurrected.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

They were right outside Dragonstone. Pretty sure Euron can mark it.

Remember the dragons in the Gods Eye lake were found along with Dark Sister still in dudes chest.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I thought she used all of it to blow up the Scept?

That stash was already there. Remember when Qyburn was telling her, "That thing you asked me to check on" convo they had was about if the Mad Kings stash under there was true. Why most the barrels were leaking, theyre old.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean the guy did just mass-manufacture those Scorpions in like a week so my bet is that he's already developed a sonar technology that can locate dead dragons at the bottom of the ocean to be resurrected.

They never mention it, but at least 3-4 months must have passed between the battle of Winterfell and them arriving at King's Landing. Just building those pyres and cleaning up the bodies at Winterfell alone would take weeks... 

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

They never mention it, but at least 3-4 months must have passed between the battle of Winterfell and them arriving at King's Landing. Just building those pyres and cleaning up the bodies at Winterfell alone would take weeks... 

They explicitly didn't take that long because Sana says the North is tired and needs nap time, but Dany says they need to march on immediately.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

nah fam they cleaned up those bodies and had them ready to burn literally in a couple of hours after the battle!

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They explicitly didn't take that long because Sana says the North is tired and needs nap time, but Dany says they need to march on immediately.

I was hoping they were gonna let time pass so that Yara would have time to build a fleet and flank Euron, but I guess realistic timelines have never stopped them before.