Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

26 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I think the biggest issue was just that they should've frozen or starved 

those two dudes had fire swords so no to freezing and it takes weeks to die of starving, so idk. And the dead people were just waiting until the hound threw the rock so we dont really know how long they were waiting. so I'll let them live

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Maybe a stupid question, but why didn't Benjen just hop on the horse with Jon? 

Because it wouldn't have been as dramatic!

Seriously other than that the only possible explanation I can think of is that Benjen wanted to minimize the weight on the horse so it would be faster...and even than I'm not sure it would have been a huge difference anyway.

Just now, flyers0909 said:

Yeah, what happened to the third dragon?  One got sniped, the other one bailed, no sign of the third.  I was hoping he'd blast Jon with fire so he didn't freeze to death and took him away so Jon knew he was a Targ.  

He left with Dany and Drogon they just didn't show it on camera

While there were a number of epic things to happen in this episode (the conversations among the Snowceans 7, the battle etc), overall I'm pretty meh on the episode because there there just too many things I thought were stupid or poorly done:

- I hated the Arya/Sansa scenes in this episode,
- like many others thought it was a little ridiculous that the raven made it to Dragonstone so quickly,
- it was stupid that Jon didn't get on Drogon,
- stupid that the NK can throw a javelin/spear like its a damn rocket,
- stupid that he aimed at Viserion instead of Drogon,  
- where the hell did the WWs get those massive chains from and how on earth would they have been able to tie that chain around the neck of a dragon at the bottom of a lake

• Like 2