Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I think everyone knew a dragon would end up reanimated ever since they first introduced reanimation in the show right?

undead dragon is gonna be tough af

Issues with this ep aside, I'm already eagerly awaiting S8 with what they just set up. HBO gotta put all their money into next season because we're gonna need to see the army of the dead battling everybody else on the ground while Dany and Jon ride dragons fighting the Night King on his ice dragon in the sky

Just now, skywindO2 said:

They still had a lot of twists and turns along the way, easy to get turned around. 

Worst part of the episode is how much the boring Arya/Sansa/Littlefinger story bogged it down. I said it last week too but I just don't find anything there interesting. 

I like their parts better than the last 20 mins. Once Hound threw that rock, I thought things went downhill all Walkin Dead/StarWars like.

Plus. I like LF. I want something to build and happen for him.

With everything else going on(more important arcs) and the show wrapping up, it just looks like the showrunners just got nothing left to do with Littlefinger. I refuse to believe Arya is this dumb so I'm just assuming that this is all a ploy by both sisters to fool Littlefinger and they end up killing him in episode 7 putting a wrap on that storyline.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

So Jon meets with Cersei next week and says the most important war is "here".  Thoughts on that?

I took it as meaning that the White Walkers have arrived to Westeros not specifically in KL. I did think that was hugely confusing though. 

12 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I think the purpose of Zombie Viserion is pretty obvious...the entire reason the Night King and his army have just been kinda chilling (no pun intended) north of the wall is because they had no way to bring the wall down...well...if a Dragon can't do it...nothing can. 

For sure, but I'm thinking beyond that. I also may be overthinking though

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

So stupid what she's doing to Sansa, it serves no purpose. 

I am hoping it's a ploy to reveal Littlefinger and end with his death. Cuz if it actually is what it appears to be on screen, it's probably one of the worst plot points they've done. 

I think the best news we got today is we'll get season 8 in late 2018 provided they start filming later this year since all the episodes are written.

https://winteriscoming.net/2017/07/28/hbo-wont-launch-game-of-thrones-spinoff-until-year-after-season-8/

https://winteriscoming.net/2017/08/18/nikolaj-coster-waldau-confirms-game-thrones-season-8-filming-date/

If they film for 6 monthish, and about 3 months of post production we should get it around August or July. 

4 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

So Jon meets with Cersei next week and says the most important war is "here".  Thoughts on that?

Remember Bran and Dany both had visions of the roof blown off the throne room in Kings Landing. And snow pouring in.

So I dont think Cersei will care. Let them all fight them all the way south, destroy themselves doing it.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

With everything else going on(more important arcs) and the show wrapping up, it just looks like the showrunners just got nothing left to do with Littlefinger. I refuse to believe Arya is this dumb so I'm just assuming that this is all a ploy by both sisters to fool Littlefinger and they end up killing him in episode 7 putting a wrap on that storyline.

Maybe Arya already killed him and next week she's going to slit Cersei's throat pretending to be him. 

Doubt it but I'm like 70% sure one of these days out of nowhere someone is going to kill her out of nowhere before revealing themselves to be Arya.

I think Littlefinger's going to a huge role to play in all this before it's over. He's hands down the sneakiest which seems to be what this whole thing is about 

19 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I think the biggest issue was just that they should've frozen or starved 

You can survive like a month without food, and if it was cold enough that they would have frozen, wouldn't they have frozen anyways on the walk up and back? As long as they kept moving while on their little island, it makes sense they'd be fine, if they'd be fine just walking around north of the wall. And they do have a guy that can make fire, basically.