Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Theory/spoiler

Hide contents

at this point I think they are setting it up to where either sans a or art a dies. Personally I am still sticking with my theory that it will be sansa who marries aegon in the books and becomes queen. Buht in this. Little finger is just too over powered. He should not have been able to trick Arya who has been trained to smell a diversion and see  bullsh!t from a mile away. She should have been the second deadliest living character behind Bran.

Spoiler inside.

I love the slow, patience build of Littlefinger. And think its logical that he be the one person Arya cant truly read. Hes been at his game for twice as long as Arya has even been alive. And Im actually pulling for him to find success in his own way because that would be totally against standard story telling precedence. The most non-Starwars/LOTR thing that could happen is if he found success. Arya has been trained, but just like the Unsullied when Dany got them. Their master said "Youll need to blood them", Arya has been trained, but not been "blooded" yet to really test all shes learned. Playing LFs games though should help her with that. But she needs to interact with him some and talk with him to learn any tells he has. Which she hasnt yet that weve seen. Theres always been distance between them whenever on screen together.

On a non spoiler side speaking for all.

They had books in the citadel that showed surgeries, how many craps a guy took and everything else in the world. Is there any chance the way to become a Pyromaester or how to make wildfire is in those books that Sam took? He seemed to know exactly what he was going for, and most those books were from the locked areas.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Is there any chance the way to become a Pyromaester or how to make wildfire is in those books that Sam took?

Highly unlikely, Pyromasters are a different group from maesters all together, and the method of making wildfire is their closest guarded secret.

Arya knows when people are telling the truth or a lie.. She's over powered and has plot armor at this point.. Rember the game of faces she played with Man Candy Jaquen.. But this is silly IMO the sisters interaction is booty cheeks at the moment.

this is regarding arya going forward.

Edited by El ramster
Mistake.

400?cb=20160717230421

Whats the guesses on who will be wielding Heartsbane in the future?

Its a broadsword. Nearly the size Ice was. All I can think of is Jorah or Hound atm.

Along the handle, theres the Bear, Stag, Lion, Dragon, Wolf and Kraken.  Sigils of some major homes. With 2 archers in the middle shooting them. Not that Im taking any meaning from that. But has me wanting it in the Hounds hands cause of it.

9 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

400?cb=20160717230421

Whats the guesses on who will be wielding Heartsbane in the future?

Its a broadsword. Nearly the size Ice was. All I can think of is Jorah or Hound atm.

Along the handle, theres the Bear, Stag, Lion, Dragon, Wolf and Kraken.  Sigils of some major homes. With 2 archers in the middle shooting them. Not that Im taking any meaning from that. But has me wanting it in the Hounds hands cause of it.

I'm going to guess Samwell Tarly. That's who should be using it.

3 minutes ago, scar988 said:

He seems to want to improve as a fighter. So, there's that.

What gives you that impression? As far as I can recall he's only ever desperation stabbed a WW and got his face punched in by a couple Night's Watch thugs only to be rescued by ghost.

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

What gives you that impression? As far as I can recall he's only ever desperation stabbed a WW and got his face punched in by a couple Night's Watch thugs only to be rescued by ghost.

"I'm tired of sitting around The Citadel reading about better men"

That alone said everything I needed to hear.

17 minutes ago, scar988 said:

"I'm tired of sitting around The Citadel reading about better men"

That alone said everything I needed to hear.

That doesn't mean he's going to pick up a broadsword to swing around, there are other things he can do that can have a great impact. Tarly as a warrior ain't happening