GDT: Week 1 @ Carolina Panthers

flyingmonkey30

9bd74fc0e9547d6da161c2c9c6e485e3.jpg 

@

latest?cb=20120314022152

Game Time: September 9, 2018 | 3:25 PM CST
Carolina Injuries: Curtis Samuel (O), Daryl Williams (Q), Amini Silatolu (Q), Chris Manhertz (Q), Greg Olsen (Q)
Dallas Injuries: Travis Frederick (O), Xavier Woods (O), Kavon Frazier (Q), Chidobe Awuzie (Q), Datone Jones (O)

Key Matchups:

1. Carolina O-Line vs Dallas D-Line
2. Christian McCaffrey vs Dallas LB Group
3. Carolina D-Line vs Dallas O-Line
4. Ezekiel Elliott vs Luke Kuechly
5. Scott Linehan vs Scott Linehan

Here we go, week one is upon us!

Lot's of things are favoring Dallas this week. The fact that their OL is destroyed & the return of Randy is very exciting. Randy - Crawford - Woods - Dlaw should be super exiting to see. 

Their burner WR is also injured. Allows us to focus on their deadly combo of Olsen and McCaffrey. Smith / Lee / LVE will have their hands full their. 

I did a mental happy dance seeing the thread I am always super duper excited for week 1.    

How will our OL perform not overtly worried about run blocking but can they pass block.    

What will we get from Hurns???  Will Beasley be effective   I’ve seen enough to be excited about Gallop and we know about Williams.  

Again I think our D is solid enough to slow them down and if we can tackle we can get them off the field to keep the score down just NO big plays please I am talking to you secondary 

then Dak needs to convert enough third downs so we score enough to get them out of the pounding nature of their running attack opening up our pass rush

12 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Also can't forget about Looney at C. Poe and Short are about as formidable a DT duo as we'll see all year. 

They also have a pretty good linebacker behind them

Gonna be a tricky game for our interior. Need Tyron and La’el to pick up the slack on the edge

17 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

They also have a pretty good linebacker behind them

Gonna be a tricky game for our interior. Need Tyron and La’el to pick up the slack on the edge

Yep. Lest we forget Looney has a rookie next to him as well. I keep finding reasons to be less optimistic everyday. 

Archived