1. 1. Will Hue Be Our Coach in 2019?

• Yes
    • No and gets fired during season
    • No and get fired after the season

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

True, true.

I’d happily settle for a mediocre one.

Is Hue the Kizer of coaching?

Joe Thomas and Hawk love Hue, apparently he demands respect an the players like him. I don't doubt that, but what I do question is whether he is smart enough to be an NFL head coach, he doesn't come across like one of those guys that are steps a head of the curve when it comes to the mental side of the game. Greg doesn't either. Haley seems like he was bailed out by big Ben. 

17 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Is Hue the Kizer of coaching?

Joe Thomas and Hawk love Hue, apparently he demands respect an the players like him. I don't doubt that, but what I do question is whether he is smart enough to be an NFL head coach, he doesn't come across like one of those guys that are steps a head of the curve when it comes to the mental side of the game. Greg doesn't either. Haley seems like he was bailed out by big Ben. 

Seems insulting to Kizer tbh, at least he’s got youth on his side.

10 minutes ago, zelbell said:

Matt Campbell? Dude has been one hell of a hire at Iowa St and has killed it at every job he has been at. The one would be a hard sell for me. 

Give me Riley tho!!

McDaniels would be interesting 

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Can’t help but think Hue is toast tbh.

Once the rumblings about replacements start....

Dumb as hell to force him on Dorsey.

Question do you think it would have been easier to sell the team to a HC candidate last offseason or this upcoming offseason?

honest question, maybe it was a potential blessing

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Lincoln riley is locked up at ou, unless he pushes to get out. 

McDaniels might work, I think Baker could work the west coast offense that Brady uses. 

If both parties want to come together, the Browns and Riley might find a way to make it workout. Hell he could always have an NFL clause in their contract. I heave read that some college coaches have had those to make it easier to jump to the pros

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Question do you think it would have been easier to sell the team to a HC candidate last offseason or this upcoming offseason?

honest question, maybe it was a potential blessing

Either.  It’s one of 32 and that coach would have been a part of picking “their guy” at QB.

Just now, buno67 said:

If both parties want to come together, the Browns and Riley might find a way to make it workout. Hell he could always have an NFL clause in their contract. I heave read that some college coaches have had those to make it easier to jump to the pros

Yeah, I think that would be the only way. 

It would still have a buy out clause.

2 million to osu 

2-4 to hue

2-4 for the staff that leaves 

4-6 to Lincoln riley a lot money dished out. We have probably only just got pettine off the pay roll.

Archived