brownie man

Will Hue Be Our Coach in 2019?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will Hue Be Our Coach in 2019?

• Yes
    • No and gets fired during season
    • No and get fired after the season

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Ben Albright is tweeting similar, only he suggests that "less than pleased" is an understatement. The penalties have killed us and that's a big part of coaching. The terrible decision making, i.e. not kicking the FG before halftime when Baker fumbled, those decisions change the outcome of a game. Someone on twitter, don't recall who, said it best. For Hue to not publicly question an official (how the hell did they not keep the flag for the helmet to helmet hit on Baker?) but then to publicly call out his offensive coordinator is an absolute joke. Todd isn't immune of this, it pissed me off that last week, the downfield passing attack was there, our receivers just didn't make plays, so for 2.5 quarters today he just abandons throwing downfield. 

1 hour ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

Ben Albright is tweeting similar, only he suggests that "less than pleased" is an understatement. The penalties have killed us and that's a big part of coaching. The terrible decision making, i.e. not kicking the FG before halftime when Baker fumbled, those decisions change the outcome of a game. Someone on twitter, don't recall who, said it best. For Hue to not publicly question an official (how the hell did they not keep the flag for the helmet to helmet hit on Baker?) but then to publicly call out his offensive coordinator is an absolute joke. Todd isn't immune of this, it pissed me off that last week, the downfield passing attack was there, our receivers just didn't make plays, so for 2.5 quarters today he just abandons throwing downfield. 

We know Huebris is in it for only himself. He wont call out the refs because it will lead to him getting fined. Calling out Haley wont cost him money.

Its a shame he hasnt stood up for the way the refs are treating his players. The picking up of the flag on Baker should have been the straw that broke his back. Hopefully its the straw that broke Haslam and Dorsey's back

I already have the celebratory Gifs, memes, etc saved for when Hue gets fired. I know when it’s reported, there will be a mad rush of responses on here. I don’t want to waste time and miss the fun. 

He has crippled the progress of this team long enough. Lack of discipline. Lack of development. Lack of spine. Surplus in blameshifting. 

It’s obvious. He’s in survival mode. He’s tricked people long enough. Whenever he feels back on the ropes, he goes back to his go-to move of putting a scapegoat in front of him. It’s like clockwork. 

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I already have the celebratory Gifs, memes, etc saved for when Hue gets fired. I know when it’s reported, there will bd a mad rush of responses on here. I don’t want to waste time and miss the fun. 

He has crippled the progress of this team long enough. Lack of discipline. Lack of development. Lack of spine. Surplus in blameshifting. 

It’s obvious. He’s in survival mode. He’s tricked the mindless long enough. Whenever he feels back on the ropes, he goes back to his go-to move of putting a scapegoat in front of him. It’s like clockwork. 

? All of our bodies (save a lone hillman) are ready. I was going to start a premature--hey, it happens to a lot of guys, you judgmental a#&holes!--declaratory thread about the impending firing, but we all know by now that @freakygeniuskid and co. delete any good threads on here.

Archived