• Yes
    • No and gets fired during season
    • No and get fired after the season

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Huh?

Huey hasn't been rigid in his schemes?

Huey has coached to talent?

What is your drug du jour?

Hue isn’t coaching the offense or defense and they’re not his schemes, so I’m not attributing those to him.  Assistants don’t get a free pass because their boss is incompetent.

Hue was horrifically rigid running the offense last year.

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hue isn’t coaching the offense or defense and they’re not his schemes, so I’m not attributing those to him.  Assistants don’t get a free pass because their boss is incompetent.

Hue was horrifically rigid running the offense last year.

And anti-coaching to talent.

And he has his hands in the O, at least for now.

God willing not for too much longer.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:42 PM, Kiwibrown said:

I just want an extra 70k a year for doing a job that clearly doesn't require any real intelligence. 

Assistant runninback coach. 

Can I be the assistant to the assistant running backs coach for a cool 30k? That's a bargain.

On 10/17/2018 at 10:16 PM, TheeRealDeal said:

If we do end up canning Hue my #1 choice, though it will probably never happen, would be Matt Campbell.

I dug into this guy when I feared the worst, Urban getting fired. Thankfully, that never transpired, but Campbell would have been my personal first choice to replace Urb, even over Ryan Day. He's young, innovative, successful, a truly inspiring leader who relates well with today's players, and quite simply, he has the feel of being a star before his time. Yes, it's a feel thing for me. 

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

As long as your card says ***. to ***. Rb coach. 

Also you get 100k

Look ma, I haven't even been hired yet and I've already gotten a raise! You're little boy is going places!

BTW, for 100k, I'll put anything you want on my business card...anything!

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Look ma, I haven't even been hired yet and I've already gotten a raise! You're little boy is going places!

BTW, for 100k, I'll put anything you want on my business card...anything!

Okay you get 135k but you have to buy a Maserati as it is the fat guy sports car of Cleveland. And we are going to drive around in fat guy compensating cars feeling like we are better than most folk.

And you do the set huts. 

12 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Okay you get 135k but you have to buy a Maserati as it is the fat guy sports car of Cleveland. And we are going to drive around in fat guy compensating cars feeling like we are better than most folk.

And you do the set huts. 

Deal!

Archived