brownie man

Will Hue Be Our Coach in 2019?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will Hue Be Our Coach in 2019?

• Yes
    • No and gets fired during season
    • No and get fired after the season

13 minutes ago, matt27j said:

After publicly going after Haley and acting like he can do any better...ill give Hue one game of total crap play calling before his time is over. If he even gets that.

I would actually prefer that be the way he goes out. With no one else to blame...

“I’m going take a stronger hand in this whole team, this whole organization,” Jackson said. “There ain’t no way that I’m going to feel like I feel today a year from now, I promise you that. There’s no question. Defensively, offensively and special teams. I aint feeling like this no more. This is a joke. . . . Yeah, I’m going to take a hand in everything that goes on here.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/02/hue-jackson-is-pissed-at-team-wants-more-power/

This man is a broken record.  Frauds usually are. 

No reputable or competent HC is insecure enough to take that stance publicly. It’s a bad look, but again, nothing surprising. It’s cliche. Hue feels on the ropes, and his default setting reverts back to pointing someone else as a target. Within a few sentences, he manages to say that we’re all in this together....and also that it’s Haley’s fault. 

Last I checked, the HC makes decisions about going for it on 4th down. He also has control over Chubb not playing until 7 games into a season, despite pointing out other targets. Everything that transpires is under his watch. 1-31 was under his watch...as OC. Though he never shies away from throwing shade at his comrades, he never takes specific acceptance of shortcomings on his own end. Answers like going back and looking at the film, etc, to obvious answers or shortcomings on his end. It’s amazing that 10% of our fanbase and our ownership has not seen through the act up to this point. Tick tock Hue. 

Browns are in pace to score 340 points. That is going to be there best since 2007 and 3rd highest point total since the return.hell they might pass the ‘02 who scored 344ptd. those 2 other teams won at least 9 games. 

Point is the offense doesn’t need Hue Jackson involved. Hell it needs less Hue

45 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Browns are in pace to score 340 points. That is going to be there best since 2007 and 3rd highest point total since the return.hell they might pass the ‘02 who scored 344ptd. those 2 other teams won at least 9 games. 

Point is the offense doesn’t need Hue Jackson involved. Hell it needs less Hue

Those numbers are inflated with all of the calls against defenders and overtimes. I would argue that if the Browns don't finish the season with top 3 scoring of any season since forever, it would be just another sign of being not good. 

Archived